Panties to Please

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: You have a present for Iori..will he like it?

"I have a surprise for you," you say in a sing-song voice, straddling Iori on the couch. His hands come to cradle your hips as he raises an eyebrow in interest.

You slowly slip your shirt off, keeping eye contact with him as you reveal the new lingerie you had bought earlier that day.

"Wow," he says, tracing the delicate lace straining over your breasts before tugging one down to free one of your tight buds. "What's the occasion?" he asks, moving to get more comfortable on the couch so he can drag you closer to him and slip a nipple into his mouth.

"This isn't even the real surprise," you smirk down at him.

You lean back and swirl your hips once over his growing erection before getting off the couch and undoing the button and zipper of your jeans. You shimmy out of them and let them pool at your feet. To give the full effect, you bent over to help yourself out of your jeans. The action shows off your panties to Iori and what they very clearly lack.

You hear Iori give a surprised grunt from behind you at the sight of your crotchless panties so you decided to really tease him and start to wiggle your ass at him.

"Well, don't you like them?" you mock, shivering at the feeling of Iori's hand running up the back of your thigh towards your dripping slit.

"I figured since you're always ripping my underwear, I'd just give you access straight away," you explain, turning around and leaning over him, putting your breasts right in his face to distract him.

"Yes, that's.... certainly an upside..." Iori states as his fingers finally make their way to your clit, rubbing slow figure eights on the nub. "I think I'm going to like these" he decided, looking up at you with his signature smirk.