All Yours Somehow

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Takashi x Reader

Summary: So yeah, why aren't you and Taka dating?

"I mean, the song sounded okay, I guess." You playfully punched Takashi in the shoulder.

"Don't hit me any harder ____, or I'll be out of commission tomorrow." Taka chuckled.

You both were fairly drunk, and it was at this stage where you usually became physically clingy. Taka was used to this, as you two had become close friends.

The other guys in the band were used to having you around. You were part of the gang, but every once in a while the question would come from one of his friends.

"So, why aren't you and Taka dating?" 

You'd laugh it off and say you couldn't see it, but that's a lie. You could totally see it. Literally, it was all you wanted but you would never risk your friendship for sake of a silly crush. You'd rather have Takashi in your life, out of reach, than not have Takashi at all.

The bar was winding down, and most of the guys had already given you hugs goodbye.Taka drunkenly put his arm around you as he called for a ride. You two waited outside the bar and eventually agreed that it was best you crashed at his place.

When you got to Takashi's apartment, you were starting to sober up. But you knew if you pretended you were drunker, he would carry you in. So you did just that. 

Taka's strong frame held you tight as your arms knotted around his neck. He sat down on the couch still cradling you. He attempted to lay you out flat, but you were having none of it.

He thinks I'm drunk. I can do whatever I want and pretend not to remember in the morning. A get out of jail free card.

Instead of laying down, you sat up and moved your legs so you were straddling him. Shocked, he gulped and looked at you. You ran your fingers through his hair.

"Your hair looks sexy all messy."

Taka's hands moved to your waist to steady you on top of his thighs. This was your shot. You placed your hands on top of his and brought his hands upwards, so they slipped under your shirt. You began to move them around so they'd cup your breasts over your bra.

"______..." He breathed, hesitant.

"You don't want to?" For a moment you were heartbroken and embarrassed. This was stupid, he doesn't want me.

"No, I really want to." Your heartbeat piqued, "But _____, you're drunk, I don't want to take advantage of that."

Of course, a perfect gentleman. You needed to be bold in this moment.

"I'm not that drunk." You said. His eyes widened, "I was pretending because I wanted you to carry me in."

Your face got closer to his, and you could feel the grip of his hands tighten around your waist.

"I would have done that anyway, _____" his words were almost whispered as your forehead met his. You could feel his hot breath on your cheek and your heart was pounding loud in your ears.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he spoke, "You're sure?"

You nodded, and as if someone had shot off a gun to start a race, Taka attached his lips to yours so passionately, you figured you might pass out. He was a better kisser than you might have guessed, soft but forceful. You could taste his favorite liquor on his tongue as it tangled skillfully with yours.

One of his hands was behind your neck, pulling you closer, while the other was trying to undo the back of your bra. You pulled apart for a second, holding up a finger asking him to pause. With one movement, you pulled off your shirt and bra and threw them on the floor. His eyes were blown as his fingers began to explore what he had always dreamed of conquering.

Taka's hands knew exactly what to do. He kneaded your breasts and pinched each nipple, hard, but not painfully. You grabbed his jaw and began to kiss along it.

He was moaning more than you ever would have imagined. Clearly, he had wanted this just as much as you. Surprisingly, he moved his mouth to the crook of your collarbone and began to suck. This was your spot. Seriously, you could probably orgasm with nothing more than a mouth in that divot.

In a knee-jerk reaction, you ground your hips deep into his when he touched that spot. He immediately sat back. "I'm not gonna make it if you keep doing shit like that, _____" he laughed.

"Oh, what? Like this?" You repeated the movement, and this time you could feel how hard he was beneath you. Taka threw his head back against the couch, trying to keep his composure. You decided to make it worse by unbuttoning his shirt excruciatingly slow, making sure to drag one hand down his chest as you did so.

"I would not have pegged you as a tease." He growled.

"You haven't pegged me at all yet." You retorted as you reached for the button on his pants.

With that, he had had enough, swinging you around so you laid flat on the couch. Without warning, he grabbed the hem of your skirt and dragged it down your legs, tossing it into the pile with your bra and shirt. The only thing separating you two was your panties and his pants. The panties lasted all of five seconds before he tore those off too.

So here you were, laid completely bare on Takashi's couch, as he hovered over you. He gave you one passionate kiss before saying, "Hang on, just a moment." He left the room, leaving you exposed.

There was something so sensual about it though. Not knowing when he'd come back, just knowing that you were waiting for him, soaking wet. Your fingers trailed down your stomach and just lightly circled your clit. Not enough to make you come, but enough to keep you going... indefinitely.

Taka walked back in, shirtless, but still with his pants on. "Started without me?" He asked. You nodded innocently, "Well, that's not fair..."

He held himself above you again, and you began undoing his pants. You wanted to feel him so badly. When your palm finally met his cock, he let out a completely primal grunt. Oh my God, I'm literally tearing him apart right now.

You continued to tease his cock as Taka had once again found the sweet spot on your neck. It took everything in your willpower to not scream. With just that small bit of touch, Taka was already reeling again.

"I need to-" He stammered.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." You answered, meeting his eyes before he drove his length into you.

Without even meaning to, you screamed in pleasure, your nails digging into his arms. He sat there, adjusting... really for the both of your sakes... before beginning to move slowly in and out. Between his mouth on yours and his cock inside you, your high was almost a religious experience. You broke away from the kiss for just a moment, bringing his face closer and nibbling on his earlobe.

"Don't take it easy on me, Taka." You whispered, and he shook his head.

"Where the fuck have you been all my life?"
With that, his rhythm became rougher and faster, pounding into you like it was his job.

You came hard... so hard. Clenching your walls around him is what made him give in to his pleasure, and he buried his face in your neck so he could moan as loud as he wanted to.

Both of you were sweaty messes, him laying down to face you.

"I've imagined that for a long time." He said, pushing a piece of hair behind your ear.

"And? How did it compare?"

Taka gave a hearty laugh, "This was so much fucking better."