Merry Smutmas ~ Iori

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: Merry Christmas Iori

"Merry Christmas!"

Your cheery voice carries through the house, into the kitchen. He puts down his mug on the counter, coffee too hot to drink anyway. He starts toward the door but you beat him, leaping at him in the kitchen doorway.

Iori stumbles into the wall, his lips bumping into yours, your giggles echoing in his ears. The first thing he tastes is gingerbread, it's laced on your lips and the sugar is sweet on your tongue. He chases the taste, sliding his tongue between your lips, cupping your face to bring you as close as possible.

There was a time when he didn't care very much for Christmas, when gingerbread didn't phase him and candy canes were quickly tossed into the garbage.

Not anymore, now he smiles at Christmas lights and dips his candy canes in his hot chocolate and dreams of the taste of whipped cream on skin while Christmas music softly plays.

"Where are the other guys?" Iori asks into your neck.

Fuck, even your skin smells like Christmas. Cinnamon, sugar, maybe even pine?

"Snowball fight," you breathe.

Iori growls, biting your collarbone before dropping to his knees. He's quick to grab at your leggings, sliding them and your panties to the floor. He tugs at your shoes and you giggle, trying to find grip along the wall as he takes off everything below your waist.

"They put me in charge of making the gingerbread house." You say.

"I heard."

"It was so cute, Iori, they–oh my God!"

You tremble above him, your clit perfect on his tongue. He circles, nudging your legs farther apart until you lift your leg, placing it on his shoulder.

Iori growls, sliding underneath you so he can taste and kiss and lick all of you. He spreads your lips apart with his fingers and digs his face in, enveloped in you.

You're grabbing his hair with one hand, slamming the other hand on the wall, whimpering and cursing in a low, harsh voice that sends heat straight to his dick.

When you come, he continues to lap at you, your fingers tugging at his hair. Finally, he smirks up at you, licking his lips, tasting his favorite flavor of Christmas.