Pictures of You - Part 3

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: Iori takes the cake in this photo shoot

Pics of You - Part 3

You make him wait for ten minutes.

Well, ten minutes pass before you can't stand it anymore, and you follow his path up the stairs. By the time you get to Iori's bedroom, discreetly making sure that none of the other guys are around, you find that he's waiting for you, that he knew you wouldn't be able to resist.

"I knew you'd follow me."

He's smug, but you kiss him anyway, pulling away when you see what he's set up across the room.

"Is that..."

You thought you'd trumped him with the second round of photos, but you should have known that Iori Enjo doesn't go down without a fight.

The blinking red light on the camcorder tells you he's already recording, and you smirk at how presumptuous he's being. He falters for a split second, before recognizing the arousal tightening your posture, the poorly masked desperation coursing through your body.

"I want you to watch what it looks like, _____," he says, his voice a deep rumble that floods your core with arousal. "I want you to see how fucking gorgeous you are when you're coming for me."

"Iori," You can barely manage to moan out his name.

"The blush that spreads across your cheeks, the way your whole body shudders and tightens..."

He's approaching you ever so slowly, but you won't give him the satisfaction of jumping him like you so desperately want to. Your body is already shaking from restraint.

"The way your breathing quickens, the breathy little moans in my ear."

"Fuck, Iori."

He knows exactly what he's doing to you – knows he's always been able to affect you intensely with his words.

"You want to keep talking or you want to make those fantasies a reality?" You murmur, grabbing his hips and pulling him to you, feeling his erection press against your clit and shifting slightly, increasing the pressure.

"Clothes off."

You're both too desperate to undress each other – speed is necessary, and you rip at your own clothes, naked within seconds. You pull him onto the bed, straddling him and rubbing your dripping folds against his cock, coating him with your wetness and resisting the urge to just take him now.

"I want you to see your face, Iori," you whisper, as you drag your body against his agonizingly. His eyes snap to yours.

"When I'm fucking you, when I take you in my mouth."

His eyes widen as you descend, sucking him into your mouth, tasting yourself on his cock. You moan, and you feel his hands in your hair, pulling you up. You can't maintain the frustration in your gaze once your eyes lock with his and you see the faint blush on his cheeks. He doesn't want to end this now, doesn't want to cum in your mouth.

Fine.

You're about to line up with his dick, finally give you both some relief, but you pause, changing your mind. He's gotten better about letting you be in control, because it's something he secretly likes, and something you've always wanted to have every now and again, but you've discovered that allowing him to take the lead, letting him control your pleasure is even more satisfying. So you lock your knees at his hips and rolls so that he's above you, breathing heavily as he adjusts to the change of dynamic.

"Fuck me, Iori. Show me what you do to me."

The moment the challenge is issued, he snaps into action. Leaning back on his knees between your legs and grabbing your thighs, he lifts your hips, his tongue exploring your slit teasingly.

"Iori,"

Your tone is a warning he doesn't heed, continuing the torture until he finally reaches your clit, and when he sucks it into his mouth suddenly, you keen, arching off the bed with a silent cry.

"Let me hear you,"  he implores, his tone leaving no room for anything but instant compliance, so when he shoves three fingers into your pussy without warning, your moans are loud and uncontrolled. You're dangling on the edge when he withdraws, lining his cock up with your entrance and thrusting violently, giving you no choice but to break apart, flooding his thighs with wetness as you cum.

You can't even press out his name, as he fucks you through your orgasm and towards another.

"Come on _____," he says, his tone surprisingly controlled. "Come for me."

"Iori-"

"I know you can do it," he urges. "You just gushed all over me but you're gonna come again."

His pace is unrelenting, as one hand moves to tweak your nipples, alternating between them just before it gets to be too much, and you're almost there, and he knows it, rubbing your clit furiously. You come with a scream, just as he spills inside you, panting heavily at your ear.

He reaches for the camcorder before you even come back down, the lens roving your body, moving from your face to your pussy and the mess you've made on the sheets.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he breathes, and when you're able you reach for his hands, turning the camera on him, on his mussed hair, his glassy eyes before turning it off.

"You good?" He verifies, and you just laugh, pulling him down to the bed and pressing a lazy kiss to his chest.

"So when do we get to watch it?"