"I love coming home to this"

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kyohei x Reader

Summary: Kyohei returns home after a trip and is jealous??

Your book is so interesting that you don't even hear the front door opening or your boyfriend walking in.

You don't even realize that he is standing at your bedroom door until he clears his throat a little too not subtly.

You roll over, sitting down on the bed to look at Kyohei. Normally he always comes home with a big smile on his face, but today his eyes are dark and his jaw is clenched.

"Hey babe, how was the trip?" You ask, moving up until you are on your knees on the edge of the bed. He has been gone for ten long days and you've missed him so much.

"Oh, the trip was fine." You can catch the slight sarcasm in his voice as he walks from the door to the bed, standing right in front of you. "It was fine until you decided to go out on Saturday."

Yes, you went out on Saturday with some of your girlfriends. You were feeling a little lonely after spending a whole week alone and decided that you could use some girl time, so you dressed up and went to a bar to have a few drinks.

"Why?" You ask.

Kyohei has never been a controlling boyfriend; he never asks you where you are going or with who, he doesn't care that you have male friends and never asks to see your phone, so you don't understand why he is behaving like that.

"Oh, you don't know?" He answers you with another question. "You thought that I wouldn't see pictures of you in that tiny black dress?"

The dress you wore isn't new but, as Kyohei has pointed out, you don't wear it too much because it is very revealing, with a deep v on the front and so short that it hardly covers your ass.

"Are you mad that I went out?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"No. I'm not mad. I'm extremely jealous because all the guys at the bar got to see you looking like a sin anyone would love to commit." He says, his hands going down your sides and gripping your hips tightly.

"And what are you going to do about it?" You tease him, letting your body lean on his knowing that he will hold you.

"I'm gonna fuck you until everyone in town knows that you are taken." He whispers, his lips only an inch away from yours. "It's been a long ten days, baby. I need you."

You chuckle, crashing your lips against his. The kiss is more like a fight than an actual kiss, both of you trying to get dominance over the other. Kyohei bites your lower lip hard, making you yelp, which he uses to slip his tongue in your mouth, teasing your own. The kiss looks sloppy from the outside, but your lips and tongues move like it is choreographed, knowing how to press each other's buttons.

You tangle your hands in his hair, tugging his roots hard enough to detach his lips from yours and attacking his neck before he can react. You lick a line from where his shoulder and neck meet to the spot right under his ear, taking his earlobe between your teeth and nibbling on it.

"Fuck, _____" He sighs, melting under your lips. You can feel his bulge growing against your leg, his pants tightening against his cock.

You know exactly what to do to make him go absolutely mad, sucking and nibbling on the tender skin of his neck, leaving purple and red marks behind. You know that the guys are going to give him so much shit because of it, but right now you are almost animalistic, marking your boyfriend like he is your territory.