Pictures of You - Part 2

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: You try to tease Iori with pictures of your own

You should have known better, really.

But Iori gave you that look that just makes you melt, explaining that sometimes he gets lonely on tours, or when you stay late at work, so you gave in, sending the photos to his phone. It went unsaid that they're for his eyes only; he doesn't want to share them with anyone else any more than you do.

It's eight days later, and you've spent three straight days trying to catch up working on lyrics. You're gulping down the coffee he just made you like its vital to your existence – and at this rate it might be – and when your phone dings, you pick it up without a second thought. You splutter coffee all over your desk, dropping your phone to the ground and praying it fell face down, looking across the room where he's smirking at you.

Damn him.

Because you can't help yourself, after you clean up the coffee and reach for your phone, you take a second look. Iori has somehow chosen your favorite photo, the one of the two of you joined, with no faces or distinguishing features, but you know it's you, and arousal coils tight in your belly.

"_______?" Takashi is standing in front of you, as if he's said your name more than once, and maybe he has, you wouldn't know. "You okay?"

"Fine," you respond brightly, proud that you are able to pocket the phone without giving it away.

That is, until it dings again, and your nostrils flare as you meet Iori's eyes across the room, fuming.

"Did you need to get that?" Takashi wonders, and you chew your lip.

"No."

You coordinate with Takashi about the lyrics as your phone message tone sounds repeatedly. Takashi's concerned, wants you to make sure that everything's okay, but you see Iori, knowing it's him, and you shake your head, assuring Takashi that it's nothing.

When you get a moment alone, you flick through the messages and the accompanying images, your brain overloading.

"There's plenty of places in here we can sneak off to." Iori's voice is a deep whisper in your ear, and you tense, refusing to look at him over your shoulder.

"I'm fine," you say, willing your voice to sound it, and he raises an eyebrow, as if you've issued a challenge, and maybe you have.

You wait until he offers to make you another cup of coffee before upping the stakes.

The bathroom is – thankfully – empty, and you slip inside, pulling down your leggings when your fingers finally make contact with your aching clit. You only enjoy it for a moment, though, before grabbing your phone, managing to take a few photos at the correct angles. It's easy, then – you've had almost too much practice relieving sexual frustration that Iori created. Two fingers on your clit and two thrusting inside your soaked pussy, and even though you have become spoiled with Iori's long, nimble digits, yours work just fine, and you're suppressing noisy moans in moments, coming hard.

You send the photos to Iori in appropriate increments, before washing your hands and exiting the bathroom, feeling far more relaxed. It only gets better when you find Iori hunched over the table you were working at looking at his phone, arousal painted all over his face. The arousal makes way for frustration when he sees you, and it makes you grin triumphantly.

"That was very inappropriate, orange breath," he grunts, still hunched awkwardly over the table and refusing to move.

"Inappropriate?" You ask, amused. "I do believe you started it."

"Well I want to finish it," he says, his eyes flitting from you to his crotch, and you can't help it, a laugh escapes even as you bring your hand to your mouth.

"I'm going to my room," he says tightly, grabbing one of your notebooks, positioning it discreetly in front of his erection, and you smile at him.

"Maybe I'll see you there."