Pleasure Control

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: Iori's POV..will he let you cum??

I'm not sure when I'm going to let her cum.

It's been a week, and with each passing day, she gets more and more desperate. But we'll see how long it keeps up.

Her instructions: When she gets home from work, she's to strip totally naked, put on a blindfold, and kneel on the floor, waiting for me to get home.

I vary the time I walk in the door. Sometimes it's ten minutes after she arrives. Sometimes it's an hour. So far, she's been obeying.
Every time I walk in, there she is, kneeling, head down, totally naked.

I make her edge herself for me. Demand it. I watch her get so close to cumming, furiously working her clit, her wetness dripping down her thighs.

Then I wait a few minutes and make her do it again.

She is so horny now that she's ready to cum in less than a minute.

Then I take out my cock, rub it against her lips, and make her ask me..beg me, to slide it in her mouth.

She swallows my cock like she's desperate for it, and I tell her that she'd better do a good job or I'll keep her horny and desperate like this longer.

I grab the side of her head and slide myself in and out of her mouth, fucking her face, using her to get off, feeling her warm, wet mouth worshipping my hard dick.

Sometimes I cum in her mouth. Sometimes I pull out and spray warm cum all over her beautiful face.

After she's serviced me, I make her stay there, my cum dripping off her face. Knowing she'd do anything I told her to just for the mere chance of getting to orgasm.

But it won't be today.

And probably not tomorrow.