Rainstorm

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: Sex with Iori in the rain

It starts to rain, just little drops that sting slightly and leave spots of darkness as they soak into the fabric of Iori's suit.

You hiss, your body arching as Iori sucks raindrops from your breasts, then softly grazes your stiff nipples with his teeth. Your pants are unzipped, allowing room for his fingers to curl into your wet sex, and it's somehow more erotic than fucking you naked.

"Your suit's gonna get ruined." You observe, your breathing ragged and your chest heaving.

"Very likely." he agrees, then raises his eyebrows as he feels you clenching around his fingers, your orgasm quick and quiet.

Only the way your leg muscles tighten and the brief hitch in your breathing betrays your climax.

When he kisses you, you taste of the rain. His mouth follows a path down your body, ignoring the rain that continues to patter down. He manages to pull your pants down then he buries his mouth in your sex.

His cock is rock hard and throbbing in his pants, but he's determined not to fuck you until he has pleasured you a little bit more.

"Iori!" You come harder this time, your hips bucking clean up off the hood of his car. "Oh fuck."

The words are quiet, but he's fucked you often enough to know just how aroused you are and how much you want him inside you. He knows your body, and knows how to interpret your desires.

He slides his fingers back into your pussy, curling them in just the right way to work you fast and hard to another orgasm, and this time you squirt a bit, something that always gives him a special thrill.

He eases his fingers out of you slowly, and you moan quietly, then push yourself upright and look at him, leaning back on your hands.

"Are we going to take this indoors?" You ask as he sucks his fingers clean.

"Do you want to?" he asks.

You lock eyes with him and smirk. "What I want, my evil prince, is your cock filling me, and for you to fuck me and fill me full of your cum."

His breath hitches – he loves it when you are so direct in telling him what you want, and it makes his cock throb even harder.

"Such a naughty girl."

He unfastens his belt and pants, then eases his cock free of the fabric.

You lick your lips at the sight of his hard cock poking from the front of his pants, then shift your body further down. You have fucked on top of the car often enough that you know exactly where to position your body.

He leans his left hand on the car and uses his right to guide his cock into your slick, hot, and above all, tight sex.

It's funny, he muses, that no matter how often he fucks you, your pussy always feels really tight, like being taken for the first time..and it feels so damn good.

"Yeah, Iori, fuck me." Your voice is quiet, but there's an intensity in your tone that makes his toes curl, and he obediently begins to thrust.

As his hips pump and his cock drives into you, he can't help thinking that, rain or no rain, fucking you on the hood of his car is a major turn on. And he recalls, as you come yet again, his first blowjob from you had been in his car too – you had stopped at the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere, unfastened his pants, eased his cock out, and then gone down on him with a single-minded intensity that had had him coming very quickly.

He manages a few more thrusts, and then he's spilling his seed deep inside you, and while you do not scream, you do come hard enough to make you moan his name loudly.

He massages your clit with his thumb, bringing you off again, then eases his cock out of you.

"Now we can head indoors." he tells you.

"Good." You smile up at him as he helps you off the hood.