Size Kink

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: You love how much bigger Iori is compared to you

"You're doing it again." Iori says absentmindedly when he hands the server his card. He doesn't look at you, instead looking down at his phone, scrolling through his messages, so he misses the way you pout.

"I'm not doing anything," you whine, but the way you toy with his hand says otherwise.

"You're doing that thing." He argues and you wish you weren't in public because all you wanted to do was crawl into his lap and snuggle because he was wearing that soft sweater that made him look extra broad and cuddly.

"What thing?" You snap, your actions directly contradicting your tone when you trace a small hand over one of his arms.

"Where you compare our size difference. You don't even realize you're doing it." He sighs like he's put out but really he doesn't mind, in fact he never minds when it comes to you. It wasn't the strangest kink he's ever come across, but it was the cutest, though he doesn't think you'd appreciate being called cute where sex was concerned.

It was always little things—lining up your ballet flats next to his much larger shoes or situating yourself in his lap, so he dwarfs you.

These days it's comparing the sizes of your hands, his wide palm nearly swallowing yours whole - the less PG version of this being leading his hand up to wrap around your throat. He could see the appeal, he thinks it has more to do with feeling cared for than anything else but as you always tell him:

"Stop psychoanalyzing my kinks." You huff out, exasperated, "You don't see me trying to get to the bottom of your obsession with you taking my underwear with you on the road. I just go along with it."

It was true. Your size kink was probably the least kinky thing you've let him do to you, but that didn't mean he couldn't take joy in teasing you relentlessly.

"Do you like it that much?" He hums, still fiddling with his phone, hyper-aware of the way your hand stills, "I've seen you rub your thighs together at least six times since we got the check. I wonder what naughty thoughts are running through your head?" he whispers, his lips brushing against the outside of your ear.

"I'm not thinking anything." You insist.

"______," he says, rolling his eyes.

"And how would you know?" You return, attempting to pull your hand back, but Iori's grip tightens, keeping you in place.

"Because I'm thinking the exact same thing," Iori states simply because it irritates you.

He turns in his seat to face you, his expression deadpan as though he was talking about the weather and not intentionally trying to turn you on, "Thinking about how easy it would be to flip your skirt up, and stretch out that little pussy with my fingers. I want to watch just as bad as you do. Or maybe just cup your pussy to see how perfectly you fit in the palm of hand. Perfect for me because you're mine."

You forget to breathe for a split second, one finger aimed at his broad chest when you hiss, "You can't just say that."

Iori smirks at you. Because he knew just how flustered you got when he said things like that to you in public, not to mention your resolve to avoid public sex, but every so often, he liked to see just how far he could push before you snapped. The answer was never far.

It wasn't that you didn't like it, it was that you liked it too much and usually got too carried away before anything even really happened. You swore off it after you and Iori had been caught in a few too many closets.

"It's so easy to turn you on sometimes it's not even fun." He frowns and dodges your hands when you move to slap his shoulder. He likes the way your cheeks flush when you start to get frustrated, so he presses on, "All I have to do is look at you, and you're wet for me."

"That's not true." You scowl.

"Is so." Iori pushes. "I barely have to touch you, and you're cumming." He knows he's starting to get to you when your nostrils flare the slightest, and the tips of your ears turn a pretty shade of pink.

"That was one time, and you had been edging me fo—why am I even arguing about this? You're so irritating." You whine, arms crossed over your chest in defeat.

"But you love me." Iori pushes and when you don't answer right away he amends his statement, "You love my dick."

"It's a very personable penis. Charismatic, even." you shrug, following suit when Iori gets up to leave.

"I'll pass the message along." Iori chuckles.

"Please do." You sniff, "And while you're at it tell him it's all your fault that he's about to become real acquainted with your hand."

Iori just smirks as you stomp away from him. You got like this sometimes, but it went as fast as it came, meaning your threats never lasted as long as you swore. Still you were going to be a brat in bed the next few days, and he'd be lying if he said that didn't sound equally as appealing as his soft, cuddly girlfriend.

Either way he was just as eager to get home and find out which one he'd be getting tonight.