Riding Thighs

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Nagito x Reader

Summary: Dreaming of sexy thighs and doing something about it

You huff, running your fingers through your hair. This is stupid, this is so stupid.

You turn slowly to see Nagito next to you on the bed, fast asleep. Rolling onto your side, your knee touches his thigh under the sheets and you almost groan.

No, ____. You can't just - fuck. This is so stupid. You truly, truly hate yourself. You've been having...thoughts about Nagito's thighs for a while now, and you were thinking of ways to bring it up to him. It wasn't your fault they were so nice and muscular, and perfect to rest between your legs, right?

Except the clock in your bedroom is showing that it's 2 am, and you really should be sleeping. Instead, you were awake, wet and horny, because you just had a stupid dream where you were riding his thighs.

And now you can't go back to sleep.You closed your eyes and said fuck it. I mean, you might as well get it out of your system, right?

You slowly put your left leg over his legs, moving closer. You open your legs up more, so that your cunt pressed into his thighs. You quietly thank Nagito for sleeping naked.

Biting your lip, you start to rock slowly against his thigh. You try to be as quiet as you can, considering Nagito was sleeping, but you realize quickly that this isn't going to work without the speed and friction, so you start thinking of -

"Babe? What's up - ?" Nagito's sleepy voice comes out of nowhere, and you freeze.

You look up at him, and see him rub his eyes."I - nothing, go back to bed, okay?" You whisper back, and start shifting back to your side of the bed, when Nagi grabs your leg.

"Babe, were you trying to get yourself off? With my thigh?" He asks, laughter in his voice and you smack his arm.

"Stop laughing, and go back to bed."

"No, no, come on. We can't have you going to bed horny now, can we? What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I let you do that?" Nagito responds.

"Nagi," You look at him, your face serious and he stops smiling to give you a fond look. He holds your face in his right hand and presses a kiss to your lips. You kiss back, and barely even notice his hand sliding down your body to grip your left leg behind your knee, and throw it over him.

"Are you sure about this?" You ask.

Nagito throws a cocky smile your way. "I get to watch my girlfriend come against me, while having to do absolutely nothing myself. Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty sure about this, ______."

You roll your eyes, before getting up and shifting so that you were sitting on his left thigh. Nagito tosses the sheets away, exposing the two of you completely.

He brings his hands up and softly rubs your breasts, and nods at you. You put your hands on his hips, and slowly start moving up and down his thigh. Your cunt throbbed as your clit made contact with his skin, the ridges in his thigh muscles serving as extra friction against you.

"You're so wet, I fucking love it." Nagito says, and because he's annoying like that, he starts rubbing you with one of his hands.

"Keep your damn hand away." You say, and you see Nagito tilt his head, challenging you. You pointedly stare at him, and he laughs. Just when you think it's all over, and you close your eyes, he suddenly brings his thigh up, bending his leg, and you jolt forward.

"Nagi!" You gasp, the new angle now rubbing against your clit perfectly whenever you move backwards.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" He smirks.

You start riding his thigh aggressively, the warm feeling in you getting more intense. You're gasping and moaning, and you don't notice Nagito putting his hands on your hips.

He starts pushing you back and forth, moving your hips against his thigh, and bringing his thighs up as well, basically fucking you with his leg.

"Nagi! Fuck!" You moan, as his movements are pressing you hard against his thigh, and your toes start curling. "I'm gonna - I'm gonna come" You whisper, riding his thigh like your life depends on it. Before you know it, your orgasm hits you, and you freeze, clenching his thigh between your legs, moaning loudly.

You gather yourself, still panting, and brush the hair out of your eyes. You look down at Nagito, who's just staring up at you with some sort of reverence in his eyes.

"...what?" You ask, laughing nervously.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." He says and you turn to look at his right hand, gripped tightly around his dick as he works himself.

You turn back, smiling. "Need a hand with that, babe?"