Pictures of You - Part 1

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Iori x Reader

Summary: In the heat of the moment you grab your camera..

It's a complete whim.

It's not something you've thought about, not something that has ever intrigued you before, but when you're straddling him, riding him with purposeful movements and watching his eyes roll back as he grips the sheets, the idea hits with undeniable force. Your phone is on the nightstand, and you reach for it without altering your pace, unable to resist snapping a photo of him so overcome, so desperately holding on.

"______."

He hears the click of the picture being saved and his eyes open, his brows creased in confusion. You lower yourself so that he's fully sheathed inside you, and can't resist. The image of both of you so intimately joined almost makes you come, but you steel yourself, angling the phone and taking another photo, not missing the way his pupils dilate in response.

"Fuck, Iori," you groan, unable to stay still any longer, tossing the phone to his chest and indicating for him to continue as you ride him with abandon, so close.

He's shutter-happy, and you hear the sound of photos being captured in the back of your mind as you chase your orgasm with determination, slipping a hand down to your clit and rubbing furiously.

"God, ____," he mumbles, and you don't have to pry your eyes open to know that he's struggling to hold back.

It's the sound of the camera, the distinctive click that does it, knowing that he's preserving these images for another time, and you come with a hard shudder, tightening around him and willing him to join you on the other side as you collapse in a heap on his chest, panting heavily. He must have abandoned the phone, because both of his hands find your hips as he thrusts once into you, coming inside you with a string of profanities on his lips.

He's the one to recover first, lifting you onto the bed beside him, and you fall onto the sheets, boneless and still trembling. He grabs the phone again, capturing photos of you utterly stated, unable to speak.

"Shit, _____," he breathes, leaning to press a kiss to your lips.

"Mmm," you agree, regaining your mental ability and taking the phone from his hands, flipping through the images, the constant stream of pictures of you climaxing, and you look over to see him smirking.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you come," he says and you let out a breathless laugh. You are desperate to flip back to the picture you took of him moments from the edge.

The photo sends a rush of arousal through your veins, the visible proof of the fact that you do that to him, that you have the power to give him such overwhelming, unprecedented pleasure, and vice versa.

"If I had known that this was such a turn on for you, I'd have suggested it months ago," he says, amused, and clearly recognizing the look on your face, the flush of arousal on your cheeks.

"I didn't know either," you admit, unable to wrench your eyes from the image of him on the screen, even when his fingers slip from your stomach through your soaking slit.

His other hand is reaching for the phone, and you grunt, annoyed, until he moves down the bed, lifting your legs onto his shoulders so he can angle the phone's camera at your pussy.

"You're dripping, _____, fuck," he groans, handing you the phone so you can see for yourself as he leans down, his tongue flat against your cunt as he laps at your folds.

You crane your head to watch him, blindly snapping photos as he licks your combined cum from your pussy, Iori moaning at the taste. He moves to your clit, sucking it into his mouth as his fingers push into you, and just as you're about to come he moves up your body, kissing you fiercely, his fingers finding that spot that makes you fall apart. You climax silently, the taste of both of you on your tongue as he works you through your orgasm and the aftershocks, the phone abandoned off the side of the bed.