Gamer Boyfriend

Fandom: Scandal in the Spotlight (Love 365)

Pairing: Kota x Reader

Summary: He's playing video games but you want Kota to pay attention to you

You tapped your finger on the arm of the couch as you watched Kota. It had been five hours since he had started playing Call of Duty with the other guys. How he got them into playing this game is a mystery to you.

At first he said a few hours. You were fine with that, you had some errands to run and stuff to do around the apartment, but now you were bored and he showed no signs of stopping any time in the near future. "Kota" you said.

"Hmm?"

"Do you plan on playing all day?" you asked. Kota looked over at you briefly before his attention flickered back to the TV. "Just a little bit longer."

That's what he said an hour ago. You sighed and watch the screen. Kyohei once again died and Kota chuckled before the Kyo regenerated himself.

"Maybe we should go this way guys," Kota said into the headset. "The map shows a bunch over here." You sighed. That phrase always meant he was going to be a while longer. You stood from the couch.

"I'm going to go shower" you said, pressing a kiss to the top of Kota's head. "Join me."

"In a minute" Kota replied, focused on the screen. You sighed but walked off. If he didn't join you, you were going to have to resort to drastic measures.

You were irritated. You had invited your boyfriend into the shower for sex, and yet here you were after the longest shower in your life, in which you used all of the hot water, standing in a towel, glaring at your boyfriend's back as he continued to play that stupid video game.

Time for drastic measures.

You moved around the couch to stand in front of the TV, hands on your hips, staring at your boyfriend.

"Babe, I can't see" he said trying to lean around you. Your one hand came up and tugged on the towel, letting it fall to the floor. You now had Kota's undivided attention.

You walked over to where he sat and knelt before him, running your hands up and down his thighs. Kota shifted uncomfortably as your nails gently scraped against his skin. You could hear the boys talking over Kota's headset, but Kota wasn't paying a bit of attention to them as your hands slid up to the waistband of his gym shorts, tugging the elastic.

"I, uh-" Your hand ran the length of his hardened cock. "I got to go" he struggled to get out. You tugged the elastic down and Kota lifted his hips. You licked your lips as his cock bounced in front of you. "Really I got to g-OH!"

You mouth closed around his cock, sucking on the tip as your tongue swirled around the sensitive skin. Kota threw the controller and headset down before tangling his hands in your hair, urging you to take more of him in your mouth.

"Fuck, _____," he hissed as your hand closed around the base, squeezing gently. You slowly bobbed your head up and down his shaft licking and teasing him with each pass. You could feel him throb in your mouth at the same time he tugged on your hair. "______" he groaned. You pulled away with a pop and licked your lips.

You stood and straddled Kota's hips, kissing him hard. Kota's hands moved to your hips, guiding you to settle above his cock. You groaned as his cock pressed against your entrance. "Kota" you groaned. He kissed you hard as he pulled your hips down at the same time his hips thrust up. You cried out in pleasure as he filled you. Kota trailed kisses down your neck as he guided your hips in a fast pace, his hips thrusting up to meet yours.

"That's it," he murmured. His hands left your hips and moved to your breasts, thumbing swiping over your nipples. "Keep going" he instructed as you slowed. You groaned, but picked the pace up, lifting your hips before dropping back down, your muscles squeezing his cock with each thrust.

"Kota" you cried out. Kots's arms wrapped around you, holding you to him as he rolled over, your back now pressed against the couch. He reached under your knee and lifted your leg, pounding into you at a frenzied pace. "Cum for me" he whispered, his fingers pinching your clit.

You cried out as your orgasm washed over you. Kota continued to thrust into you and play with your clit. You writhed beneath him as your orgasm continued until Kota found his own high.

He rested over top of you, both breathing heavy and covered in sweat. "Wow" you whispered.

"That's one word for that. Much better than playing the guys on the game" he said. You laughed. "Come on. Let's go shower together."

"Uhhh" you said. Kota looked down at you as you gave a sheepish gaze. "I may have used all the hot water." Kota chuckled and picked you up. You wrapped yourself around him, letting him carry you towards the bedroom. "That's ok. We don't need hot water. We'll make our own steam."