Chapter 7

Those beautiful eyes stare down at me intensly, peering into my soul. I felt him there, his fingers gliding up my torso as my legs wrap around his waist excepting him. His skin was is so pale and his dark hair falls down in front of his face, tickling mine as he leans in, his soft lips touching mine. The gentle kiss is brief and his lips moved to my neck, gently he bites down on my collar bone.

He moved inside of me, his thrust making me groan. We have been in this bed for hours, taking breaks to clean up but we always end up back in this bed. The sounds of our breaths and the squeaking bed fill his room. He was getting close and his eyes shut but I reach up, placing my hand on his face so he will look at me. He opens his eyes and those dark eyes are brimming with pleasure and so many other emotions. He reaches between us, touching me, as he had done many times today.

The world around us once again is forgotten as pleasure takes control of us. I feel him finish, taking a moment to recouperate but he still keeps his hand moving and moves out of me, kissing his way down my body. His mouth and hands feel so good on my body, it doesn't take long for me to finish. I close my eyes and feel him as he brings himself face to face with me again.

"Hayden I love you." I open my eyes and suddenly I am seeing him again, but he has blood dripping from his eyes and cuts all over his face. I look around panicked and see that we are lying in a puddle of his blood and I am covered as well.

"Trevor, Oh my god Trevor!" I cry out but he doesn't seem to notice his condition. He smiles down at me and blood starts to run out of his mouth. He collapses on top of me and I can hear his rasping breath in my ear.

"Never leave me, I can't live without you."

I shoot up out of bed, a blood curling scream exiting my lips. I look around my room and feel my heart beating as if it was going burst. The tears are already flowing down my face an I collapse onto my side, hyperventalating as I cover my ears.

"Hayden!" I hear my mother scream from downstairs and then her feet are hitting the ground as she runs up the stairs. It is this reason that Easton wears ear plugs to sleep.

I cover my mouth and scream again, unable to stop in, the pain that is enveloping my body is too much to control, to much to function under. I just keep seeing all of that blood.

My bedroom door shoots open and closes, I can here the lock clicking as my mother makes sure Easton can't accidentally wander in. I remove my hand from my mouth and grasp the ring around my neck.

My mother sits down on the bed and pulls my head into her lap. She smooths my hair away from my sweaty face, I am so sweaty.

"Hayden, baby, it's a panic attack, calm down. I need you to calm down." She says and gentally runs her fingers through my hair. I look at her out of my periphrial vision and I can see the tears running down her face.

"He's dead, Oh my god, I can't..." She pulls me closer leaning closer so that she can place her forehead on mine. I can hear her teeth grinding and her breathing pick up as she begins to sob along with me.

"I know, I am so sorry. It's all my fault." She couldn't control the volume of her voice, but I knew that I couldn't take care of her this time, she will never stop blaming herself. It isn't her fault though, it is his, its his fault and I hate him for it.

We sit there crying in each others arms for what seems like an eternity before I notice that the sun is starting to come out. I have no tears left and I am exhausted. My mothers pantleg is soaked and so is my shirt from her tears. I move my head off of her lap and she looks up at me, her eyes red and puffy.

"I think it is time you talk to the school counselor." She tells me and for the first time I agree with her. I am keeping everything so pent up that I am having nightmares,being judged can not be worse than that nightmare. "Please talk to him, because you arent getting better and I don't know what I can do to help." She starts crying again and I look away, unable to watch her cry.