Chapter 13

I wake to the sun shining through the windows and quickly realize that I am not in my room. Before I have a chance to panic I remember that Jessie and I had come back to stay at Nathans and Amelia's. The mall trip had been cut short due to my breakdown, but Nathan kept me in his embrace as long as her could, I could still feel the gentle kiss he had placed on my forehead, telling me that it is okay to be upset.

I am surprised when I realize how much Nathan and I are wrapped around one another, something I never even did with Trevor. I enjoy keeping my personal space, especially when I am sleeping, because of the sweaty mess I wake up as due to another's body heat. True, I am sweaty right now, but not as bad as I would think with the way we are wrapped around each other.

I hear the girls talking, leaving Amelia's room, so it must be still pretty early if they just woke up. I am still not used to her being here and feel like it could be some cruel dream. She is staying too, coming back to school with me. Her parents knew that we were too close to be separated after losing Trevor.

I notice that in my thought I had wrapped myself back around Nathan, whose head is resting against my chest and my hands are in his hair. He isn't awake yet, and it is rather cute to see him so defenseless and quiet. It's been six quick months since the day that Amelia had stood up to Jake for me, how foolish I was to believe that I wanted to lie low.

I can't help but to feel like Nathan wants more than just my body, the way he speaks and the way he acts makes me feel like I am somebody special to him. I am not ready for another relationship, but does it make me selfish to want this man all to myself. I want to feel his hands on me, I want to feel everything he has to offer me. I want him, but I am not ready for all of him and it is cruel of me to take advantage of his lust.

His kisses are so gentle, but at the same time his tongue knows how to make mine surrender. We almost had sex in the car yesterday, but there wasn't a reason as to why. It felt like a good time but it wasn't. What would everybody say about Nathan and I? What would Trevor's parents say? People would claim that if I had a fling with Nathan, then I never truly loved Trevor.

I feel a rustle on top of me and open my eyes as Nathan stretches out. We move away from each other and I feel cold without his body heat. What the hell is happening to me?

"How did you sleep?" He says after a moment and I look over, surprised to hear him say anything. His voice is hoarse and it is a turn on. I flush and keep my face away from him so he won't see.

"P-pretty good, for being wrapped around another person," I mutter and curl into a ball on the other side of the bed. His room seems drafty, but I think that it is just the change in temperature that my body is experiencing. I pout, not liking the cold, but it doesn't last very long as Nathan rolls over and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You are the one who started cuddling in the first place. It seemed like you were having a good dream so I didn't want to wake you." He mutters and pulls me even closer until we are spooning. His embrace is gentle and I don't fight it. It is quiet for a moment and I can feel myself falling back to sleep, except Nathan has other plans.

His breath on my neck wakes me up and I can feel his lips trailing down my shoulder. I swallow the noises that are rising in my throat and he moves up, biting down gently on my earlobe.I let out a breathy sound and one of his hands come up, covering my mouth. "You have to be quiet so the girls don't hear us." He mutters and removes his grasp over my mouth.

His hand wraps gently around my throat and the other hand moves into my pajama pants. I gasp and bite down on my lip as he pulls my Pajama pants down to mid thigh. His hand moves from the waistline of pajamas to my inner thigh, dragging slowly up. I shudder and my head drops back as his hand finds what it is looking for.