Before Reading

(Please read)

Hi, so this is my first story I'm writing on Wattpad. I finally got the guts to do it. I have a few things I want to say about my updating schedule, the story in general and more.

1. I'm going to try and update as much as possible. I promise to update at least once a week. Just keep in mind, school can get pretty hectic, and sometimes I just might not be in the mood to write. I promise to update frequently though.

2. I highly recommend watching Umbrella Academy before reading this. The story might not make sense if you don't know anything about the plot. (It's the best show ever so you won't regret watching it😋)

3. Please don't say anything mean in the comments. It doesn't matter if the hate is directed towards me, the story, or someone else in the comments. This is a no hater zone my dudes. If you have an opinion on something just say it nicely please😊!

4. I am 100% open to suggestions for the story. You can comment, message me, whatever if you have ideas for the story. If I end up using your suggestion, I will give you credit for it. My main focus is to make a good story for all of my readers to enjoy!

5. There will be no smut, lemon, or anything too mature in this story. I am still a young little tyke and stuff like that isnt good for my young eyes to see.🙈

That's all I really have to say. Thank you so much for considering reading this. Enjoy reading my story😁❤!