Chapter 11

Y/N POV

"So, I'm not your sister?" I asked in shock.

 This is insane. What's the Commission? How did they find me? How does Dad know them? Am I really not even closely related to the people I thought were my family? What's going on? Is this a dream? Am I hallucinating from being in the apocalypse so long? Did I actually just kiss Five? It was really amazing- Y/N not the time! I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

"No, your're not. None of us are your siblings," he replied, a look of guilt on his face. Why does he feel guilty. I'm glad he told me. I don't want to live my life based on a lie.

I just sat there, staring off into space, trying to process the last five minutes of my life.

"Why wouldn't he tell me." I said finally.

He sighed. "We all know Dad was really secretive. I just didn't know it would go this far. No one know it would go this far."

"What's the Commission?" I asked, my face expressionless. 

"I don't know," he said, eyebrows furrowed, "I looked through as many files as I could find and I didn't find a single thing about the 'Commission." 

"Well, the Commission doesn't sound like the name of a person, so how did they get me?"

"No telling," he replied.

We sat there and didn't even speak. Trying to understand this. Trying to understand everything.

"I'm so so sorry." Five stated. This took me aback. Why was he sorry? He's not the one who lied to me my whole life.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, my face perplexed.

"It's just, this has got to be the most heartbreaking thing you ever heard."

"Well it's definitely not the best news I've gotten but, I'm glad you said something. I'm glad I don't have to go any longer believing something that isn't true."

"Yeah," he paused and looked down grinning, "We've been through so much crap haven't we?"

I thought for a moment and laughed. "Yeah, we really have."

_______

Vanya POV (few months later)

It's been roughly six months now that they've been gone. Have we found anything? Anything to even come close to finding them?....Nope.

Whenever Klaus told me he knew Five and Y/N were alive, I found more hope again. But, it seems impossible to find them. I haven't lost full hope. I never will. But I'm starting to realize, they're not coming back. Even if they're still alive.

I've come to these conclusions. Firstly, maybe they don't want to come back. As much as it breaks my heart to think this, it could still be true. I mean when Five left, he seemed angry. And Y/N has always been angry at Dad. So I could see why she would want to leave. All of us have been angry at Dad. For treating us like employees more than his children. They seemed to have been the only one out of all of us that had the guts to break out of this prison we called a home. But why would they just leave. They just left us. All of us. I knew this theory had to be untrue. I hoped it was untrue. Y/N isn't the type of person to just leave her loved ones behind. She was such a caring person. Five wouldn't leave us behind either. 

My second theory is the one I hoped was true. Maybe they left, but can't get back. Maybe they were just wanting to get out of the house for a little bit. I don't blame them. But they could have gotten kidnapped, held hostage, something like that. This one seemed to be the most realistic, knowing the two of them.