Chapter 3

"Guys chill out you're gonna make me crash." I laughed. "FUCK SHIT BITCH YOUNG SHECK WES AND I"M GETTING REALLY RICH" The boys all screamed as the best part of Mo Bamba played. They were currently jumping around in their seats, banging everything as they got hype to songs in the back of my car for 20 minutes.

I couldn't help but laugh and sing along with them the whole time. 

Luckily there wasn't much traffic, since it was only 12 and everyone was at work already. "Look guys, thats the Washington Monument. Everyone just calls it the big pencil though." I pointed at the large monument that was far away, but could still be visible over all the other buildings.

The boys all stopped singing and all stared at the monument mesmerized. "Woah." Was all I heard. I chuckled to myself. Since I lived basically in DC, I saw this stuff all the time, so it wasn't a big deal to me. I guess it was to them. 

We got to a red light, so I turned and looked at all the guys. "So what do you wanna see first? " I asked. They all looked at me with confused faces. "Laney, we literally have no idea what the hell is around here." Quinn laughed.

"Alrighty then. I guess I'll just park anywhere and see where the day takes us?" I offered. They all nodded their heads, agreeing with my idea. 

"Oh fuck yeah." I said to myself as I saw someone back out of a spot that I was just about to pass. I heard Jack laugh, since he was in the seat directly behind me, I guess he heard it. I felt my face get a little warm. God his laugh.

I pulled into the parking spot, and the boys jumped out right away. I laughed, and got out as well. They all huddled around me really fast, like I was a coach who just called a time out or something. Jack was on one side of me, our arms right up against each other, and Josh was on the other. Everyone else was in front of me.

"What's the game plan Mitchell?" Brady asked. I laughed. These boys are such jocks. "Well. I don't know. Walk around? And if you guys see something that interests you, we can go and have a look." I said unsure. 

I didn't exactly have this whole plan made out. 

"Ugh what a bad tour guide." Trevor sassed. "If you want someone else to take you around, then be my guest." I smirked. 

His eyes widened, and Jack quickly slung his arm over my shoulder. He wasn't the tallest of the group, maybe 5'10? But whatever it was he was still taller than me. 

"No we don't have to do that. We're all very happy with you being our tour guide." Jack flashed a huge teethy smiled.  I rolled my eyes playfully and softy hit him on his chest, "Don't be a smartass." I laughed.

He let out a laugh too, which instantly gave me chills. "Ok lets go already." Matt whined. I laughed. "Cmon." I said and started walking forward.

Jack didn't take his arm from around my shoulders, and walked right next to me. I was about to think something of it, when Trevor came and put his arm over my other shoulder, sandwiching me in-between the 2 of them.

Trevor was much taller than me, definitely 6 foot. I looked up at him, then turned to jack. They both had annoying grins on their faces, which made me roll my eyes for like the 10th time today. 

We all walked through the streets, pretty close since it was freezing. As we were walking through DC for a couple of hours, I learned a lot about the boys. Quinn, Josh, and Brady were the oldest, all being 19. They all played together, and were now all drafted to the nhl. Josh and Quinn are going to play in college one more year though, and Brady is going straight to the league.  All the boys were playing for the USA team for the IIHF U20s World Juniors.