Chapter 20

"Girls if you're not down here in 5 minutes we're leaving with out you!" my dad yelled from downstairs. "OK!" I yelled back.

"God it is too early I can't move." Mari groaned as she was sprawled on the floor. I laughed as I put my chapstick on, "Well you woke up way earlier than you had to for zero reason." I said. Its currently 8am and I woke up about 10 minutes ago. It was just a flight, all I was doing was throwing my hair up in a bun and putting on some sweats...Mari on the other hand,

"I'm gonna make that asshole regret not remembering making out with me. I'm too pretty for anyone to forget that." she rolled her eyes at the memory. She had on makeup, leggings and cute crop top, and hoop earrings. She looked hot.

"Maybe you should've tried a little...you are surprising your boyfriend after all." she said as she looked me up and down. I looked down at my own appearance and shrugged, "If he doesn't like me at my worst then he can't have me at my best."

She laughed as she grabbed hr purse, "is that what you tell yourself to feel better?" she asked. I smirked, "yeah pretty much. Besides it's not like we're gonna be on the same flight as them, we're going on our plane. So I'll probably have time to change." I tried to convince myself.

"That's a dangerous game you're playing girl." she teased. "Shut up."

"Alright troop we're here." my dad said. I paused my music and rubbed my eyes, after that amazing nap I just took. I looked at Mari and smirked, "ha you can't rub your eyes since you have make on."

"Shut up" she pouted. "Girls can you come help instead of acting like 10 year olds." my dad said when he opened the trunk. "What's up his butt this morning?" I asked my mom who was fixing her makeup in the front seat. "You know your father doesn't like to be late." she said not taking her eyes off of the mirror.

"It's our plane it's not like it can leave without us or anything." My dad popped his head in the car from the trunk, "It's the principle of it. You have zero sense of time Laney." he said. I looked at Mari and made a finger gun against my head, "this is going to be a long trip." I rolled my eyes.

Mari laughed, "come on"

After helping putting the luggage away, we finally got into the plane. Mari and I sat in the way back, far away from my parents. I put my purse down and shimmied into my seat.

"Hey girls, drinks?" the flight attendant asked. I looked at Mari, then back at Jen, the flight attendant. "Is it my usual?" I asked quietly. She smiled at me, "it always is. Just don't tell your parents." she said. " I never do." i smirked as I gladly took the mimosa glass, Mari also taking one.

Jen went to the front with my parents and I let out a sigh. "This is the life." I said as I leaned my head back. "Ok Ms.'I hate being rich'" Mari teased. "Hey, sometimes, it has it's perks." I shrugged.

"Alright everyone. Fasten your seatbelts were preparing for take off. its an 8 hour flight, so sit back and enjoy your ride." the speakers rang out throughout the plane.

Mari pulled her face mask to cover her eyes, "welp thats my cue. See you in 8 hours." she said. I laughed, "good night sleeping beauty" I was about to go to sleep too, but I decided to post a picture before we lost service.

I blocked the USA boys before posting, I would unblock them after...probably

probably