chapter 16

.

PSA: I just LOVE when people use my ideas for their stories. I get that a lot of ideas r similar, but when someone who follows me and votes on my stories uses the same fucking story line/back story as me in their story PISSES me off lol. I don't have this story planned out so im literally making it up as I go. Like for this chapter idrk what I'm about to write but I just write as I go lol. So these are all my ideas that take me a while to come up with, so I would appreciate it if people didn't literally take the same thing I wrote and put it in theirs, just changing up the names. At least give me credit!! OK lol sorry that was aggressive just got a little heated. LOVE YOU GUYS and here's the chapter. Read A/N at bottom too. Ok bye.

"Ooh ice-cream, what about ice-cream? Laney you want ice- cream?" Trevor asked from the back seat. I rubbed my temples as I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. 

Brady, Josh, and Trevor have been driving me around, taking me places ALL day. We went to a trampoline park, the Baltimore inner harbor, the mall, into DC for more shopping, and now he's asking if I want ice-cream. Believe me, I appreciate them hanging out with me all day, but I can't say that I haven't been a little upset all day. Actually, a lot upset.

Mari and Jack, or any of the other guys haven't texted me or called me all day. Even the NHL guys have been barely talking to me, just little texts here or there. I know I don't like making a big deal about birthdays, but damn, I would at least like a tiny recognition that today is the day I was BORN. At least by my best friend. 

At least these 3 losers actually cared. 

"Guys, I'm good on the ice-cream." I said, with a tiny hint of sadness in my voice. Brady whipped his head back to look at the boys with a face I couldn't read. He looked back to me, "are you sure? We thought you would want ice-cream? Well what else do you want, coffee?" he asked hopefully. 

I laughed, "Brady its already 8pm I don't need coffee. We've been hanging out all day, and I love you guys for it, but I think I'm ready to go home." I said. 

Josh leaned forward in-between the two front seats. "what do you mean you wanna go home? We still have stuff planned. C'mon it's your birthday, you can't go home yet." he said, with a slightly frantic tone. 

I raised my eyebrows a bit, but shook it off. "no honestly, you guys don't have to do anything else. You've done so much with me and made my birthday really special. I'm ready to go home. You guys are free." I said. 

"What? No Laney I think-" Trevor stared, but was rudely interrupted by Brady. "Ok! Let's take you home then." he said abruptly. Josh came back and stuck his head inbetween the seats. He gave Brady a confused look, which he definitely tried to hide from me. 

Brady just shook his head, "no guys Laney wants to go home so lets take her home." he said. 

Jacks POV

"Ok guys I just texted Brady to bring Laney, they'll be here in 15 minutes!" Marianna yelled from the kitchen. An array of "ok's" rang throughout the house. We were all at Laney's house setting up, and it was crazy. 

The house was full of people that I didn't know, probably her friends from school. But unfortunately there were a few people that I did know, the NHL guys. Not all of them were here yet, but a lot of them were. 

Clayton Keller and Jack Eichel, who I was familiar with from the NDTP were here. I actually just broke Kellers assists record, but I won't mention it because I don't wanna die. Dylan strome, Jack Virtanen, Brock Boeser, and Matthew Tkachuk were all here, and some of the leafs were gonna show up a bit later.