Chapter 17

"Laney if you don't open this door in 2 seconds i'm kicking it in! " Mari yelled. I looked at Jack with wide eyes, and threw him his boxers that were at the bottom of my bed. "Go to my closet" I whispered. 

He shook his head and quickly ran to my closet after he put his boxers back on. I stood up from my bed, but when I looked down at my naked body, I mentally face palmed myself. "Fuck" I frantically searched my bed for my underwear, and could'nt find my shirt, so I just threw on Jacks that was on the floor. 

"Laney I swear to-" I swung the door open before she could finish, "Holy Shit Mari I was sleeping what do you want?" I asked annoyed. 

She closed the door and jumped on my bed. I cringed a tiny bit as she did that, little does she know..

"Sorry, I just couldn't be downstairs when Trevor wakes up." she whispered the last part. I furrowed my eyes brows, "Why, what did he do?" I asked. A small smirk was playing at her lips, " I think you mean what did WE do. We totally made out last night." she said obviously trying to contain her excitement.

My eyes widened. "Ok hold on, WHAT?" I asked. "I don't know it just happened. After you and Jack went upstairs to go get blankets, Which now that I think about, you assholes never brought them down, what happened with that?" she asked. 

I felt my cheeks heat up, " Oh yeah sorry about that, by the time I got to my bed I just passed out. I don't know where Jack went though." I lied. 

She started laughing, "oh God, a drunk Jack was just roaming your house last night. I would pay to see that." she said. 

" Hey we're not done talking about you and Trevor." I said trying to change the subject. "You're right. But can I grab a sweatshirt I'm freezing." she said as she started walking to my closet. My eyes widened, 

"Mari!" I said quickly. She faced me, as her hand was on the door knob. "What?" she asked. "Um, can you please please get me an Advil from my parents bathroom. I'm dying." I said as I pretended to grab my head.

She let out a groan, "fine" and she trudged out of the room. Once I knew she was In my parents room, I ran and opened the closet door. 

"I think everyones sleeping down there. Just go to the living room and say you fell asleep in the basement or something." I instructed.  "Wait, I need my clothes" he rubbed the back of his neck. Now I knew my cheeks were burning up

"Oh yeah, your pants are somewhere over there." I pointed to my bed. The tips of his ears got red as he got the hint. He quickly went over to my bed, and I was able to turn around and change out of his shirt. 

shit shit fuck I can't believe we did that. We just ruined everything. Shit shit shit. was all the was going though my head as I was changing. I threw on a random t-shirt and sweatpants, and by the time I was done, Jack was standing there shirtless, with his khaki pants back on, looking every where else but me. 

"Here"I said as I threw his shirt at him. He mumbled a thank you. "Ok, you should go down she's gonna be back soon." I said, also looking anywhere else but him. 

He sighed, "Laney are we gonna talk about this?" he asked. I let out a breathe, "not right now, not while we're both hung over and dying. Just go down stairs and drink a lot of water. Don't act suspicious." I said. 

He nodded and looked down. He was about to be out of the doorway, when he stopped. "Happy Birthday Laney," he said sheepishly without turning around. Before I could say anything, he was already jogging down the stairs. 

I flopped on my bed face first, and groaned into my pillow. I just ruined everything.

"Ok bitch, there was no Advil I checked everywhere." she said annoyed. "Well we should run to cvs while everyone's still sleeping. We're gonna need tons of Advil, and trash bags and cleaning stuff probably." I said.