Authors Note

Hey again, long time no talk. I guess i owe you guys an explaination. The truth is I just don't go on this app anymore. It's not like I'm on here but just decide to not update. I literally haven't opened this app since the last time i updated which was a WHILE ago. I really am sorry. When i started this book i was obssesed with it, and updated all the time! That was over a year ago that's so crazy. But now, I don't really have a desire to update or even go on the app. BUT that doesn't mean i'm not gonna finish this story. I just logged in today because i was curious, and OMG 104K READS??!?!?!? THATS CRAZY. I just started this story because i was bored one day, and i had no idea people we're actually going to read it. Seeing how many people have read it made me realize that i owe it to you guys to finsih this story. So i PROMISE I will. Eventually. But i'm not saying that i'm gonna be posting as much as i used to. It will still have VERY slow updates. I have to come up with ideas because i still don't know where this story is gonna go. And when i have time I'll try to update as much as i can. Again i am so so sorry about all of these super long waits, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't anymore people reading anymore. But if there are still people reading and waiting for an update i just wanna say thank you so much for sticking with this story and I promise I'll finsh it at some point. 

Love all of you so so much.