Chapter 5

Jacks POV:

"Dude who touched my shampoo?" Trev yelled from the shower. "You let josh borrow some remember?" Cole replied flipping through the TV channels. "Fuck!"

We just got back from the hotel after spending the day in DC with Laney. I couldn't help but think about her. As soon as I saw her in that Starbucks , I was mesmerized by her. She was beautiful. She had the most beautiful blue eyes, and she had no makeup on so her freckles were showing. She had a cute sunburn that ran across her nose, her cute fucking nose.

Wait what the fuck. Jack you did not just say her nose was cute. What the hell man. I don't know what it is about her. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about her since the moment we got out of her car. 

"earth to lover boy." Alex said waving his hand in front of my face. I was so lost in though that I didn't even notice him standing right In front of me. "what?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "C'mon Turcs, leave him alone. Let him daydream about Laney in peace." Matt teased.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "shut up Boldy." I tried to say with a serious face, but ended up cracking a smile. "I wasn't even thinking about her." "Mhm, okay lover boy." Alex said again. "stop calling me that. I don't like her." I tried to convince them.

The 3 boys all looked at each other and started busting out laughing. "Yeah, okay. Whatever you say mr. 'here you can wear my hoodie'" Matt mocked me, causing the other guys the start laughing again. 

I grabbed the pillow that was behind me, and threw it at the 3 boys who were now sitting next to eachother. It hit Boldy in the face, which made me smirk. 

"Are you guys taking about Jack and Laney?" Trevor walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair dripping everywhere. "yup. Hughesy over here is trying to deny the fact that he has a thing for her." Cole said as he popped open a bag of popcorn. We were supposed to be picking a movie to watch, but it seems as though the guys are a little more interested in my non-exsistant love life.

"Oh yeah. Jack you definitely have it bad for that girl." Trev said nonchalantly as he grabbed clothes out of suitcase. I rolled my eyes, " Zegras you're supposed to be on my side." I groaned. He laughed, "Sorry Jackie, but I gotta agree with the boys on this one. You should've seen the way you were looking at her. We all noticed it. I'm surprised she didn't." He teased.

Now  I know my cheeks were getting red. "Shit, do you guys think she thought I was being weird?" I said, which I instantly regretted. 

The guys started jumping up and down on the bed next to me, "Ha! So you do admit you were acting weird around her. Jackie boy has a crush." They sung. I just groaned as banged my head against the pillow. "Guys I don't even know what I'm feeling. I just met her, I can't have a crush on her. I barely know her." I said, trying to convince myself more than them.

Trevor rolled his eyes, "Dude, you're my best friend. You've hung out with a LOT of hot girls and I have never seen you look at any of them like how you looked at Laney." He said with a mouth full of popcorn.

Cole came over and laid in the spot next to me, since we were sharing a bed. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, "Okay, well maybe thats true. But I don't know why." I half lied. Cole laughed, "Jack yes you do. Here, just- what are some of the things that make Laney different than all of the other hot girls that like flirt with you at parties and stuff?" He asked. 

I rolled my eyes, "Easy. Well, for one thing she's not hot. She's fucking gorgeous. She has the prettiest smile, And she's so easy to talk to. She's never met us, but talked to us like she's known us forever. She's so nice, like how can someone be that nice. She literally let us all cram into her car, and showed us all around Dc, just because we asked. And she likes hockey. No scratch that, she can PLAY hockey. I mean, she's fucking perfect." I said all in one breath.