AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry about all the author notes I'm working on the next chapter don't worry!! But I NEED UR HELP. There is someone (who follows me and also writes jack Hughes/nhl stories) who has been copying my ideas for so long. I've mentioned it a few times but didn't rlly do anything about it. I don't really go on this app anymore to read other people's stories I just come here to update my own. But I just took some time to read one of her stories about jack Hughes and.... I'm acc getting pissed. You guys don't understand, all of these ideas are MY OWN. It takes me SO long to come up with these ideas and I'm really proud of them. Then to see someone just take the ideas that I took so long to think of, and just change it up a little...or not even change it at all, is FRUSTRATING. I saw a lot of my ideas in her earlier story and now I just saw some in her recent one. I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a bitch, but it really makes me unmotivated to take the time to come up with shit when someone's just gonna take it. If you wanna use my ideas go ahead, but at least DM me saying u like something that happened in my story and u wanna use it!!! I promise I'll say yes I have no problem with people using my stuff, just at least TELL me and give me credit! I'm not gonna say who it is, but I think some of u already know because some of you also follow her and I'm sure you've read her stories. Can u do me a favor and if you see things in her stories that are from mine, please tell her something about it. I love writing for you guys but this is just so frustrating!!!

Ok I'm done being a bitch now lol. Again I love u all so so much and I'm working on the next chapter.  And if u have any ideas you would like to see in the story please DM me and let me know I'm open to ALL suggestions. (I'll even give you credit lol)

Ok byeee