VI 💓

I'm still trying to register the fact, into my unbearably slow brain, that, right now, I'm sort of leaning on Cj Barton, his hands on the small of my  back.

There's a light frown on his face and his jaw-dropping blue eyes have this...intense glow.

Ollie and his AOB (associate of bullies) are snickering behind me. What ever position I'm in right now, it's caused by him.

I think back to how this is happening.

It was lunch period. I was on my own, minding my own business and angrily stuffing my heavy calculus textbook (I mean, who frigging needs calculus!) into my locker when Ollie joined me.

Well not actually joined me, the thing is, we happen to be locker mates (God, ew), so...next thing I knew Ollie was beside me, opening up his own locker, his minions waiting behind for him.

"Heyyo, Illary," he smiled.

I wanted to gag.

Illary. Probably the most stupid name he has ever thought to name a girl answering Hillary.

"See you putting on weight, eh?" He said, practically reeking of his infamous British accent.

"I'm not going to talk to you, Ollie," I said.

"How dumb, you already are," he snorted.

I mentally smacked myself.

"Starting from now," I said, putting in the last textbook.

He snorted again. "Yeah, right."

He was leaning on his locker, dipping his hand into his pocket, probably to get his phone out. Whatever.

I slammed my locker angrily. Calculus had totally destroyed my mood for the day. I pulled off my bookbag from my shoulders and unzipped it.

Where are they?

Where are the goddamn headphones. The new ones mom got me.

Jeremy...Jeremy did not freaking take it again.

I take deep breaths. Count from 1-10 and calm down. That should work.

Yeah, it should...

"What's up with the look, raven?" Ollie said.

"My name's not raven, Ollie!" I yelled. "Just, don't talk to me right now."

He was so dumb!

And counting from 1-10 wasn't working because I was already in 12 and still angry.

"Yeah, but your hair is. I mean, it's so dark...and long."

He reached out to touch it. I slapped his hand away. He snickered then snorted.

I glared at him. Strapping my bookbag back onto my shoulders, I made to go.

I didn't notice Ollie stick out his foot.

Intentionally.

I tripped over it and...that's where I get to the part where I'm practically in Cj's arms, Ollie snickering and snorting.

"Well this isn't awkward," I laugh. Stupidly, that is.

God, his eyes are so intense.

"Hazel," he says suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Your eyes are...hazel," he says, this wierd expression on his face.

Is that supposed to be a problem?