What You Were

Sitting up in bed, Michael stretched and gave a huge yawn.

Haven't slept that well in awhile.

Getting to his feet, he straightened and let his left hand scratch himself over his boxers. He wasn't really sure when he had taken off his clothes, but he did tend to sleep in his boxers, so he'd probably just kicked off his pants and tossed his shirt sometime during the night. 

Oh well. What I need now is a shower. A nice, super hot shower. God does that sound so good.

Just the thought of the scalding water running between his shoulder blades made his body hurry its way into the bathroom, even though he was still half asleep.

Convenient, shower's already on.

Letting his boxers drop to the floor, he carefully stepped into the shower and drifted beneath the water. It would help him wake up eventually, but the first few minutes were just for relaxing. 

"Enjoying my shower?"

Michael grunted incoherently. 

"The soaps are right behind you on the ledge to the left."

Michael nodded sleepily and grabbed the black bottle of shampoo, clicking the cap open so that he could squirt a small amount onto his palm. Scrubbing his hair was his second favorite part of showering. Lifting his hands up over his head, Michael massaged the shampoo into his scalp, tilting his head back slowly as he worked, though he made sure to stop just before ducking it beneath the water.

"I've never seen anyone orgasm from washing their hair, but I suppose there's a first for everything."

"....heck yeah."

Michael was just leaning back to rinse out the soap when his eyes jerked open. That left him staring straight up at a very amused Church.

Michael's back was against the wall near the spigot in less than a second. He had ducked under the water to do it, but thankfully the soap was just running between his eyes and around the sides so that they didn't get burned, yet.

There were a lot of things he wanted to scream at the demon who was suddenly there. He also had a lot of questions. A lot of expletives, as well. And a lot of muscle... and that's a huge—"My face is up here, human."

Michael's cheeks lit up like a Christmas tree when he realized that he'd been staring at something he definitely shouldn't have been. It took a lot of effort to actually lift his eyes to meet Church's. 

"What are doing in my apartment?" he finally asked, honestly confused as to why the demon was there. 

The question was barely a whisper, but he was pretty sure that he could hear it, even with the shower running between them.

"Your apartment, hmm?"

Michael gave a confused nod at his nonchalance and replied quietly.

"Yeah?"

Michael's hands splayed against the cold tile behind him when Church leaned forward slightly.

"Take a look to the left."

He did as told, seeing the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles.

"Are those yours?" Church asked with a raised eyebrow.  

Michael shook his head slowly from side to side even before he was able to process the fact that they weren't his soaps.

"Now, look to the right. Is that your shower curtain?"