I Don't Think So

(Racquetball likes to eat Cheese. Cheese is not as thrilled.)

So warm...

Something shifted against his back, getting closer even though it felt like they couldn't technically do that. Then it nuzzled against his neck and pressed a soft kiss there, making Michael's eyes jerk open. He could see that he was in Church's room right away considering the nightstand with his alarm clock was only a few inches from his nose... but there was also the smell.

His smell. It was everywhere, surrounding him like the blanket snug around his shoulders.

Oh, right. I fell asleep in his bed.

Without really thinking any further into his situation, Michael sat up... or at least tried to. A firm arm around his chest stopped him with ease, making him flop his head back down onto the soft pillow. He knew now that Church was definitely behind him, holding him. He also began remembering last night, too, and that string of thoughts had his heart sinking into his stomach.

"Let me go," he rasped out, suddenly feeling exhausted all over again. He didn't want him snuggling him after sleeping with someone else last night.

"No."

Church's reply made him tense up. He better not be thinking that just because I was in his bed when he got home, that I want to screw him after what he'd done. He'd fell asleep by mistake there, then when he'd woken he'd felt like crap, then passed out again.

"Let me go. Now, Church."

Michael let his words end in a growl, warning him that he wasn't going to be playing any games.

"No, it hurts," he replied, making his eyebrows furrow in confusion. After a bit of maneuvering, Michael managed to roll himself over so that they were chest to chest. He silently noted that Church was lacking a shirt, but pushed that to the back of his mind when their eyes met.

"What?" Michael asked, his voice barely a whisper in the quiet room. Church seemed to fidget against him for a moment but he could tell that he was actually thinking through what he was wanting to say before he said it. 

Surprisingly.

"I... It hurt. I did something really stupid last night. I th—"

Michael knew what he was going to say before he cut himself off.

I think.

Biting back his reply to that, since Church had managed to not actually say what he didn't want to hear, Michael sighed out a stressed breath and licked his dry lips. He had glanced down to try and calm his mind, but when he looked back up, he could see exactly what Church had planned in his eyes, not a moment before he leaned in to try and kiss him.

Not gonna happen, buddy.

Michael bit his nose, just hard enough to make him yelp a growl of surprise and stop trying to kiss him.

"What was that for?" he questioned, reaching up from beneath the blanket to rub his nose. It didn't really help Michael's resolve that Church's hand skimmed along his thigh, then up to his torso and shoulder before finally getting to his nose.

"I'm not kissing you, Church."

His lips turned into a frustrated frown before he suddenly pulled Michael against his chest again and nibbled at his neck.

"I can make you kiss me..." he grumbled with his normal cocky attitude. Michael honestly expected him to try and do just that, but then he was suddenly wincing and curling up against him, his breath coming in pants.