26.Another Murder

Thanks a lot for votes and comments. Thanks for those who have followed me, added my story to their library, reading lists. Please share my story if you like it. It means a lot to me guys for the support I got till now. I will try my best to not to disappoint you.

______________________________________

  When I was kid, I wanted to kill who invented exams. When I started working in Kaptech, I wanted to kill the person who developed so much in software. Now I want to kill Manik, as he is the reason who is not letting me to work, who calls me for every 5 minutes asking irrelevant questions.Deepa has of course done her Ph.D. in annoying, irritating me. He is slowly taking the role of Deepa in irritating me. This series of question is due to answering him a 'noo' for the date today he wanted to take me.

  His questions are 'Why sky is blue?' 'What do apply to your hair?'....is  just an example. I have completed my 15% of project from past few weeks. He had asked me for a date today and I politely declined, as I need to work, but Manik is Manik, who is going to stop him? I heard  24th ring of my cell. "For god sake Manik! if you ask me why rose is red then I will remove your blood in front of your eyes!!!!" I totally yelled at him after wearing off of every ounce of patience I had.

  "Hello! I am not your boyfriend, so scold him not me." I heard Harshad's voice. "Sorry Harshad." I said in a really tired tone. "Can you meet me at my house?" he asked me. I know if it is not important then he will definitely wait till this week. This had to be very urgent I think, so I quickly agreed to him. By now Manik had followed me and asked about all the conversation I had with Harshad.

 When we reached Harshad's house, there sat Aliya along with her dear brother. Their parents are real busy, so if I see them here today, then I think rain starts pouring. "What is the matter Harshad?" I asked to which he handed me a file. "It's the post-mortem report of that intern. He was poisoned before his neck was wringed." I shuddered at the thought. "The poison which effected him was 'Inakil'" this made all of us tensed.

 "Harshad, it is banned in our country right?" Manik asked him the question I wanted to ask. "Yes, this is why I thought it is important to inform you guys. This is really a critical situation Nandini. I definitely don't think it's a coincidence. There is something which is missing. Did you get your mother's dead body's photograph?" I nodded and handed to him. "Ok, I will take my leave. I need to submit this to reopen your mother's case and show it as murder." he said in a very determined voice which I appreciated for his confidence.

  "Aliya how did you get to know who invented 'Inakil'?" I asked, which was totally slipped my mind. "Actually we checked a bit of police records and got to know the 'Inakil' was invented by Manish. Arora. who was arrested for a while for being an inventor of 'Inakil'. He went to abroad after all the humiliation. I talked with him to which he stated the truth. He told that he is the sole reason for inventing the 'Inakil', but after he found out the real effects, he did not want to make it public, as it was harmful and can be easily misused."

 "He was not the one to test it on humans, but it was the owner of 'Inakil' who he saw but don't know her name." the disappointment was evident in her voice. "Aliya it's ok. This info gave us a clue of owner being a woman. Till now we know somethings about the owner." I said to which brought her a mega volts smile. "how did you meet him?" I asked. "He came to India recently and also gave me the file which has the antidote of 'Inakil'. His statements were a bit of fear as if he is going to die. I shrugged it off as it was not at all important." she handed me the file which said all the info about some medison. Why did he give it to her?

  No one does that. It will result him some amount of fame and name even if he is the inventor. "hello" Aliya said in her cell and went out to make private conversation. "We are going on a date" Oh god! Manik is so stubborn. "Manik I am tired, So no date." I said him a bit of stern voice. He was about to reply but Aliya hurried towards us sweating badly.

  I panicked seeing her state. Manik was rubbing her back and saying soothing words. I ran into the kitchen to bring water. When she drank it, she was better than her previous state. "What happened Aliya?" I asked.

  "Manish. Arora is murdered. He is murdered in the same state as that of that intern. I am feeling scared Nandini." she held me like her life was dependant on me. I hugged her to assure that I am there for her. Even I was traumatized by the news. Manik went to make a call, probably fab5. 

 Why is this all happening? Am I the reason? Or is this a coincidence?