28. Burnt Proof

Thank you for the votes and comments. I want to clarify a thing that is the medico's name I have stated is just from my imagination. This kind of medison may exist or may not. Thanks for the follow. If you like my story then please share it.

______________________________________

  I have told all the deed I did yesterday to Deepa who is trying to say something, but closing her mouth just like fish. I know this type of behaviour is not expected from me, but it shouldn't be made obvious by her. Suddenly I heard my cell ringing. "I am going home bye." Deepa said and went away. I swear, this girl one day will send me to mental asylum by her behaviour.

  I received the call greeted by Manik's voice. "Hey" he said "he.. ..hey" I stuttered very badly. If it was a day back, then I would be talking normally, but now my whole demeanour is like a teenage girl. "I guess you are thinking about yesterday's night." I know he is teasing me and it is successful in making me blush. "Now you are blushing." ahh.. why he have to be so much predictor of my body language. "SHUT UP" I scolded him annoyed of his talks. I heard him laughing which was kinda sweet. I sound like a horny teenager who is in love.

  "Why did you call me?" I asked in fake annoyed voice. Although I was happy he called me, but you know, in humans there is something called ego. "A very good news for you. We found the place where 'Inakil' was prepared. According to the details I got, it is an abounded place. Till last week no animal would go there, but probably, now we can see some human movements. My men have asked many residents there and according to them they saw some men before 4 to 5 days. I think before that intern's murder." May be I could know someone there who may have lived. "Can you send me the address of the place where 'Inakil' was invented?" I asked.

  "Definitely I will text you the address in few seconds. I have asked Harshad to investigate about it more. I think, by the help of owner of that land, we can get some information." I replied with a ok and waited for the text. In seconds I saw Manik is calling me. "Who is there with you?" he asked which shocked. "Manik I am not cheating on you. You are the..." I was brutally cut off by Manik "No, I know I am the first man you are sharing relationship with. I want you to take the lock of your house and remove yourself from your apartment without talking anything."

  I did not think twice and did as Manik said. When I was out "What happened Manik why are you tensed?" I asked with concern. "There is a car in front of you. Can you see a red car?" he asked to which I said yes. "Get into the car. I will tell you everything you need to know. " I did as said with lot of questions and what shocked me was, I was greeted by Manik himself. I clearly remember his car colour. It is black Mercedes, but why is he in this car. As he saw me, he hugged me tightly and let out a deep sigh. I also hugged him and pulled off with all the confusion I had.

  "Someone burnt down the place where the 'Inakil' was invented. It was just like someone was waiting for you to disclose about the conversation I think someone is there in your apartment. You are coming with me." I started shaking registering his words I don't know when the car started. I was finding difficult to breath. I held Manik's hand which he gladly accepted rubbing my back with his other hand. When I found my clam from all these then I asked.

  "Did you have any suspicions of this related to previous murders?" he took deep breath before replying "Yes, I had my suspicions so I used a false location to confirm by doubts. Before speaking to you I had texted the address to your mail that you gave." I created an account to discuss, specially on this murder case. It was known to fab5, Abhi, Harshad so that we could discuss any important document through it. "That account is hacked Nandini. Someone don't want you to find your mother's murderer. I have asked fab5 to meet me at my house."

     Well I still have my doubts. "How did you know they hacked my account?" he was doing some work in his cell. The driver gave me the water bottle seeing me so much sweating. I took it with a thank you. "After the two murders, Harshad and me discussed about all the possibilities, then we devised this plan of fake location. There were 3 branches of 'Akinak chemist lab'. Now the 'Inakil' was prepared in only one lab which was known to culprit. So we sent you the random location and thought that the culprit will respond and see we got the result of this." he said with a smile. Why the hell is he happy after knowing whole proof is burnt.

 "Oh I am smart I shifted all the things in three lab to my location secretly. I wanted to know which lab gives me proof, so tada.., I know which lab prepared it now. " I clapped him and congratulated him. "She did not burn the location that I texted but burnt the real location. So we knew your mail was hacked as I texted the address to your what's app."

 Manik is a Smartass.....