A'B'C

*next day at school*

Ms. Allen clap her hands together with a big smile "Ok kids today we going to go over the alphabet I know some of you don't really know it yet but it's ok that's what I'm here for" Ms. Allen spoke calmly.

Lloyd frown, today he was wearing a green plaid shirt with black jeans and since it's fall he is wearing a black sweater. Jay look beside his new best friend and smile "It's ok Lah-lloyd I only know half of my A'B'C" Jay chattered excitley.

Lloyd smile a little "Ok so here is what I'm going to do,I will point to a letter and you will say it,but if you don't know it we will go over it together". Ms. Allen pointed to A

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
K
L
M
O
P
The class said together but laugh "Hahaha you see Pee" Brad shouted at Jay,Lloyd,and Cole. Cole crossed his arms "well you, you said it too" Cole pouted.

"Did not"
"Did too
"Did not"
"Did too"
"No"
"Yes" Brad stood up and cross his arms.

"NO"
"YES" "BOYS" Ms. Allen slightly yelled both boys stop and turn towards the teacher. Ms. Allen took a breathe "Since both of you can't get along and disrupt my class no recess for both of you" Ms. Allen stated sternly.

Cole huffed and sat down "Stupid Brad always has to get me in trouble" Cole mumbled. "Thanks alot Cole"Brad angrily spat as he stick his tongue out. Cole did the same. Ms. Allen sigh

"Alright since Cole and Brad interrupted my lesson today.... We are going to work on .... Shapes" the kids all groan.

"All man" Kai mumbled

"Everybody go back to your tables and Zane could you please pass out the shapes?" Zane quietly nodded.

*Time skip to recess*

"Recess" Ms. Allen called out.

All the children dropped their pencils and ran outside "Yay I CALL SWINGS" Jay shouted running over to the swing sets.

"LETS PLAY MONSTER" A kid name Byran yelled "Ohh I call being the monster" Shouted Jason.

"Rwar" Jason roared all the little kids screamed and ran away giggling. Kai ran over to a group of girls who was being 'attack' by the monster.

"Ahh Prince Kai help" Shouted a little girl name Lilly. "Don't worry princess I save you" Kai said in a 'heroic voice'.

Than Kai grabbed a 'sword' and begin to fight the monster. While the kids was playing happily Cole and Brad sat on the side watching.

Cole lean back on the wall while chewing on some gum. *Pop*  Chen grimced in annoyed. *Pop* Cole chewed the gum without a care in the world.

After about 5 min Brad finally had enough "I'mma tell the teacher you eating candy" Brad remarked. Cole shrugged his shoulders "I dont care Cwhen".

Than Jay and Zane came over "Hi Cwole" Jay waved Cole wave back along with Zane. "Hi guys" Jay and Zane sat next to Cole. "Hey look what I found yesterday" Jay exclaimed.

He took out 3 action figures toys one has on a blue ninja gi on with nunchucks, the other one.has a white Gi on with shrukins the other has on a black Gi on with a scythe.

"WOAH COuld I play with you" Cole squeaked in amazement. "Well duh" Jay giggled. "Could I be the white ninja" Zane quietly ask. His eyes sparkling "yeah here" "Cole you be the black ninja and I will be the blue one".

As they play together they failed to noticed a fairly old man who was watching them on a rooftop

"Hmmmmmm" he said strocking his already long beard.

Ok so this chapter sucks alot yes I know it does but I hope y'all like it. I was bored in school so i just decided to update this. Yeah enjoy