Sad

On Monday Jay and Zane sat next to each other without talking. Instead, both boys were sad.

"And then my m-"

Lloyd stop talking to Jay and looked at him with a questionable look.

"Jay? You okay? You are not talking." Lloyd said with a frown.

"I'm fine. Just...twired." Jay answered.

Lloyd nod and looked at Zane.

"How about you? Zane."

"Fine..."

Lloyd looked at his friends before sighing. "If you say so."

Lloyd left the table to talk to Cole and Kai.

"Um Cole... something is wrong with Zane and Jay...they are not happy." Lloyd said while twiddling his thumbs together.

For some reason Lloyd was always nervous around Kai. He can feel his heart swell in happiness.

(Ha! Gay at a young age)

"Really? Maybe we can cheer them up?" Kai said with a smile.

"How? Cake?" Cole asked.

"No! We draw them pictures!"

___________

After lunch Ms. Allen left early so they had a substitute. "Ok class since your teacher had to leave early I will fill in for her".

The man smile Kai raised his hand "Mwister why do you have a stick?" He had ask.

The man chuckled "It is not a stick young child it is a bo staff" He twirled it all around him as the kids watch him amazed.

"What's your name?" Emily ask "Hmm my name... My name is Wu". "Wu?? What kind of name is that" Brad laugh.

(An: ok so I realized that Wu wasn't old yet when Kai and Nya parents were still alive so I made a mistake earlier in the chapter I'm am sorry for my mistake)

"You think it's funny?" Wu questioned Brad scoffed "You talk like an old man" Wu narrowed his eyes.

He walk over to Brad "Can an old man do this" he quickly trip brad making the other kids snicker. Brad whole face went red "h-hey old man you can't do that".

Wu tripped him again this time he landed in his face after a few more times brad stopped calling him old man.

"Now you may play" he said as he sat down on the floor criss cross.

Kai,Cole,and Lloyd all went to the coloring table "Ok so we have to draw them pictures" Kai demanded. "Yeah but what....." Cole wondered than he gasp as he pick up a piece of paper " I'm going to draw them Cake" he was practically jumping.

"OH OH OH I GOT IT!! Kai screamed. He snatched some paper and a red crayon as he started to draw. Lloyd look around trying to find some idea.

He spotted the teacher and look at the poster behind him. It  has four ninjas in different colors and on top in bold letters it says

NEVER GIVE UP

Lloyd eyes sparkle as he had an idea he immediately turn around and grab some paper. He reached his hand out for the blue crayon at the same exact time Kai did.

Their hands collapse against each other, fingers grazing upon each other.

Both boys blushed a light red and immediately pulled back their hands.

"Oh..um." Lloyd started while scratching his arm.

"You were...um..." Kai said while looking away.

Both boys turn away from each other with light blushes, while Cole looked confuse. "What's going on? Why is Lloyd's face red?"

Ok so they kinda look like this

Both boys didn't say anything Lloyd heart was beating really fast

Both boys didn't say anything Lloyd heart was beating really fast. His hand suddenly got sweaty he didn't know what was going with him. The same thing was happening with Kai.

Zane and Jay sat alone in the back table that was in a corner. They both were sad that they couldn't kiss no more How am I supposed to help my fwriend? Jay thought.

He look at all the other kids playing and sigh his shoulders slumped. Zane look at Jay with a frown on his face he didn't like how sad Jay was. He wanted to help but was too shy.

Than the teacher came over "Why are you two sitting back here by yourselves.. don't you want to play" Wu ask.

Jay shook his head no along with Zane. Wu frown "Do you like to draw??" Once again he was met with silence.

He thought some more before he smiled "Hey do you want to hear a story" he saw Jay perk up a bit. "A... Story??" He had ask Wu nodded.

"What is it about?"
"It's about ninjas" Jay eyes sparkle "Ninjas?? oHhh I like ninja see look" Jay stood up and started to do alot of Ninjas moved the wrong way.

He ended up tripping over his feet and fell Wu chuckled. As he grabbed an extra chair and sat down. Jay sat down too and turn to Wu.

"You see it all started-" " HEY GUYS" Wu stop and turn around "Don't run" he calmly said.

They skidded to a stop
"Sorry"
"Oh... Sorry"
"Yeah sorry"

They apologise they fast walk over to where their two friend were sitting. "Hey jay Zane guess what we did" Kai sang.

They each were holding their drawings behind their backs grinning from ear to ear. They all pulled the pictures from their back and held it in front.

"PICTURES" They all shouted together

Yeah I got a bit lazy at the end and I didn't know how to end it so sorry if the End suck. I'm tired now so yeah