Christmas Play part 2

It's the day if the Christmas play and the whole month has been hell. They kids learn only 5 songs out of 6,they had to get the costumes ready along with the parts.

"eeeee I am so excited" Jay bounced around in his Elf costumes so apparently Jay didn't get Hero boy,but Kai did.

"Hey how do I look???!" Cole ask "Wow wowy you look just like the conductor" Lloyd comment Cole smile proudly and stuck a pose. "Thanks I really like this mustach".

Quick a/n
Jay- Elf #1
Cole- Conductor
Lloyd- Elf #2
Kai- Hero boy

Chen- know it all
Nya- hero girl
And finally

Zane:Billy
Ben: Santa Clause
_______________

"HO HO HO MERRY Christmas" Ben shouted over the noise as he jingled his bells. He had on the kids all begin to giggle Ms. Allen chuckle as she help the kids into their costumes. "Hmph do I have to be the nerd boy" Chen huffed as Ms. Allen put on fake glasses on him.

She sigh "yes". Than the principal came in with a big smile on his face. "Ok you have 3min" he warned Ms. Allen smile "Aww y'all look awesome" He compliment the kids all giggle.

"Oh I should introduce myself well good luck" with that said he closed the door. "Ok everyone line up with your group Mr. Anderson will walk y'all out" Ms. Allen said. The kids all did as told and start talking

"I nervous" Zane mumbled "don't worry you do just fine"Jay smile as he Pat Zane shoulder.

"Ok hero boy you are up first than the conductor and than........ Hmm Nya where are you??" Ms. Allen ask as she didn't see her.

"Nya come on" Kai plead "No" Nya stubbornly cross her arms Ms. Allen turn her head to see Nya and Kai in a corner but Nya didn't have on her costume.

"Nya where's your costume??" Ms. Allen ask as she ran over there "the play is about to start" "I don't wanna be hewro gwirl no more" she wailed. "Oh no what happened you was so excited" Ms. Allen cooed.

"She swaid that there is a lot of pweople and she forgot some of her lines and swhe she swcared....bwut I told her mommy and daddy will be mad and she said no" Kai explain. Ms Allen sigh "you don't have to do it if you don't want to".

"B-but the w-whole play is going to be bad because of me" than Nya started to cry. "Oh no shh uhh please don't cry" Ms. Allen rushed. "We don't want the parents to hear" that made Nya cry harder

*2minlater*

"I am so sorry Ms. Allen" Maya apologize "It's fine really" "Make me proud son" Kai dad said. Than they both walk out carrying Nya with them. " Kids gather around" All the kids dropped what they had and gather around their teacher.

"Do any of you know hero girl part??" It was silent for a moment "nobody know a little bit of it??" " I DO I DO" Ms. Allen look behind her to see

"Jay?!?!?"

*Time skip to Jay parents*

Jay parents sat in the front row Mrs. Gordan was smiling widely while her husband was half asleep. "Oh We should take Jay out to eat..... What do u think" she whispered to her husband. Once he didn't respond she look beside her to see ye was asleep she jabbed her elbow in his stomach making him wake up. "Huh??....." Mrs. Gordan rolled her eyes "You paying for our dinner tonight" she said as she turn her attention back to the play. Mr. Gordan who had a confused expression shrugged and put his arms around his wife.

"Ohh look honey is that one of Jay friend???"

Zane pov

I took a deep breathe as I was about to sing I was shaking and trembling as I look at all the people. My icy blue eyes trying to find my dad I finally spotted him and he gave me a thumbs up I smiled and begin to sing.

La la la la la!!!!
La la la la laaaaa!!!!

I'm wishing on a star and trying to believe that even though it's far he'll find me Christmas Eve.

I guess that santa's busy cause he never come around i think of him when Christmas comes to town

I softly sung the audience clapped softly and I blush slightly.

Jay: the best time of the year when everyone comes home

Zane jump a bit but when he turn his head he saw Jay Zane smile brightly as jay made his way over. Jay walk over to Zane and stood next to him.

With all the Christmas cheer

Zane: ~its hard to be alone~

Jay: ~putting up the Christmas tree with friends that comes around it's so.much fun when Christmas comes to townnn~

Jay put his hand on Zane shoulder like she did in the movie

Jay: ~presents for the children wrapped in red and green~

Zane: ~all the things I heard about but never really seen

Jay put one of his arms around Zane,and Zane put one of his arms around Jay

Both: ~noone would be.sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve hoping santa's on his wayyyyyy~

They both held their arms out and sung loudly the parents stood up clapping

Jay: ~When santa sleigh bells rings~

Zane~ I listen all around~

Jay: ~ The herdles angel sings~

Zane:~ I never hear a sound~

Jay:~ And all the dreams of children once lost will all be found That's all I want when Christmas comes to townnn~

Jay held both of Zane's hand and they both sung the last part of the song.

Both: ~ That's all I want when Christmas comes....... To towwnnnnnnn~

*Time skip*

"JAY YOU DID AMAZING" Cole screamed Jay blush "thanks"

"Great job Cole" Cole look back to see his dad "DADDY MOMMY I DID Awesome" Cole shouted running over to his parents.

Ok so I know that the ending was shitty but I haven't updated in like forever and I just want to get this chapter over it. Hehe so the next two chapters will probably be pretty short but yeah I am sorry about this but I had.no motivation and my grandma is getting crazy each day......