talking

"mommy why am I dressing up?" Jay asked his mom in concern and confusion.

"I told you. You're going to see Zane today and eat out." Mrs. Gordon respond with a smile. She brush down his hair and rubbed his freckled cheek.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No of course not! Now let's go before we get late."

Mrs. Gordon grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the front door.

*At restaurant*

"Zawne! Hwey!" Jay shouted and hugged his friend.

"Hello."

They both sat down in the booth with there parents and begin to color on their kid's menu.

"Hello Mr. Julien. You know why we're here right?" Mrs. Gordon asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Of course..um Zane, Jay?"
"Yes daddy?" Zane said to his dad sweetly.

Mr. Julien bit his lip with a light blush on his cheeks.

"You know...your teacher said that she found you and Jay...kissing? Am I correct?"

Jay and Zane stared at each other in horror.

"We didn't mean to do it!" Jay whined and begin to cry.

"No no no sweetie! It's okay." Mrs. Gordon said to her son with a smile.

"It is?" Zane asked while sniffing.

"Well, not really. Boys kissing....is kinda not natural." Mrs. Gordon started.

"It's not?" Jay asked.

"It's not?" Zane asked with a cute innocent look.

"No Zane...it's not. But you two need to stop kissing. It's gonna get weird when you two grow up." Mr. Julien said.

"So don't do it anymore?" Jay said getting the point.

Mrs. Gordon and Mr. Julien nod simultaneously.

"Don't do it again." Zane confirmed with a small smile. "Got it."

Both boys looked at each other, then at their parents. "Can we at least hug?" Zane asked his dad.

"Yes, of course."

Jay and Zane nod and hugged each other.

___

I am sorry it's short but I don't have any ideas and I wanted to update.. Should i remake my bruise shipping story that I started on my other account???