Last Chapter

I would like to thank all of you who gave me some ideas for this last chapter
____________________________________

*1Week later*

Jay skipped next to his sister's happily. J'nayla was listening to music and Jade was skipping with Jay.

Soon they reached the park and as soon as Jay saw Zane he immediately ran and hugged him tightly.

"ZWANE!!!" Jay yelled Zane face went red and hug back.

"Hey Jay" he mumbled.

Mrs. Julien smile at the sight

"Hey Mrs. Julien" Jade said

Mrs. Julien smile "Well Well Well if it isn't my two favorite twins" She hug each of them.

"Can me and Zwane play now can we can we can we can!!????!" Jay jumped up his little baby curls bouncing as he jump.

Mrs. Julien chuckled at his hyperness "Sure but make sure you play where we can see you" Both nodded and ran off holding hands.

"I bought some food would you girls want some?" Both nodded.

Jay and Zane went towards the small pond

"So what do you want to do?" Jay ask, Zane shrugged and squat down petting the small duckling.

Jay thought for a minute before he gasp

"Oohh oHhh I got it!!!! Let's play hide 'n' seek" Zane got up and smile "okay I'll count!"

Jay giggle when Zane began to count.

"1....2.....4.....3....5....8....6....10! Ready or not, here I come!"

Zane begin to giggle as he look behind trees and bushes.

Minutes pass and Zane finally found Jay. He found Jay hiding behind a trash can.

"Found ya!" Zane yelled and tackle Jay across his torso.

His brown curls bounce as Jay laughed. They both rolled over down the small hill, holding each other tightly.

Once they stop, Jay was on top of Zane, both of his arms beside his head. Jay's brown curls were off his forehead, his blue eyes glowing. His spray painted freckles were shining along with his small teeth. His lips were pink and a bit thin.

Zane loved how Jay was looking at him. He loved his curls, his lips, his freckles, everything about Jay was wonderful.

They both went quiet,and stared at each other, never looking away.

Slowly, Zane wipe some dirt off of Jay's cheek, a red blush on his face.

Jay giggle and lean in, planting his thin lips on Zane's pink and puckered ones.

The kiss was passionate and sweet. It was filled with pure love, and happiness.

Zane kissed back, wrapping his arms around Jay's neck.

The sun had begin to set, creating a beautiful orange, pink color. The grass went with the breeze, and animals ran by.

The two boys didn't care what people think.

As long as they had each other, everything would be just....fine.

_____________

And that concludes the very last chapter for Elementary kids their will be a second book thanks for all the support and views I love ya all.

NINJAGO!!!!!