SleepOver!!!!!

*Two weeks later*

Jay and Zane were sitting at the arts and craft table painting. They gotten pretty close as friends. Zane only talks to Jay when they alone.

"Zwane me,Cole and Lloyd is having a sleepover at my house today wanna come??" Jay ask

"I have to ask my dad"Zane murmured quietly
"Ok let's ask after school" Than they continue to color.

*After School*

It was the end of the day while the kids was waiting for their parents to come and get them Cole,Lloyd,Zane and Jay was making 'plans' for their sleepover.

"Ok since it's my house you have to listen to me" Jay demand while doing a funny pose. They snicker "Sure Jay" Cole laugh. Than Nya came over.
"Uh...h-hi"
She stuttered while blushing.
They all look at her well except Cole who was glaring at her.

"Oh Hi aren't you Kai sister??" Jay questioned Nya shyly nodded.

"What do ya want?"Lloyd ask his white hair in his face. "Oh uhh i-i just wanted to get away from my brother annoying talking" Nya crossed her arms.

Than Nya accidentally touched Cole's arm since they was standing up.

"EWWW COLE GOT COOTIES" Chen yelled out from across the room. Everybody stopped talking  the girls giving Nya a nasty look while the boys was running around.

"AHHH COOTIES EWWW" Jay screeched moving slightly away from Cole, Zane and Lloyd did the same. Than Kai stormed over there and grabbed Nya hand.

"Why did you touch them" Kai ask in his 'Protective' voice. Nya look down embarrassed "I just wanted new friends" she said sadly.

Kai sigh "EWW NOW KAI HAS COOTIES" Austin one of Chen friends called out. Kai rolled his eyes and cross his arms.

"No I don't she's my sister and I can touch her if I want because my mom said that we share the same Blood and so I could do whatever I want" Kai huffed stomping his feet.

Than two parents walk in.
Ms. Allen got up quickly "Mr. And Mrs. Smith you kids was very good today". The guy nodded happily.

"Come on Kai and Nya" Said the mom the two kids quickly said bye to their friends and went with their parents. "Bye see ya on Monday" Ms. Allen waved.

Sooner or later all the parents was coming "MOMMY MOMMY" Jay yelled when his parents came in Cole already left.

"Hi baby did you have fun today" Mrs. Gordan ask her son as she pick him up. "YESS Mommy could I bring one more friend to my sleepover please" Jay ask pouting.

"Hmmmmmm ok but we have to talk to their parents" Mr. Gordan answer. Jay bounced in his mom arms excited "Yay"

"ZANE" Jay screamed as his mom let him down Jay ran over to him. "You could come" Zane smile big. Than a tall tan man walk in he has big black glasses on and his hair is Pure White.

"Hey Buddy" Zane ran to him and hug him tightly. Than Jay walk over along with his parents. "Hi I'm Chelsey and this is my husband John".

Zane's dad shook their hands "Why hello" "umm Zane dad I'm having a sleepover and please could Zane come" Jay ask. Zane look at his dad "Please" he beg quietly".

"Well..... Uh sure"

*A really long time skip*

"NINJAGO" Cole shouted as he started to attack Lloyd. Lloyd chuckled "Ninja-go really??" Lloyd laugh. As he dodged Cole since Cole was a bit taller than Lloyd he had an advantage.

"GO COLE GO"Jay cheered he and Zane was sitting on Jay's bed while Cole and Lloyd was 'fighting'. Cole than tackle Lloyd who laugh out loud "No Cwole ahh" Lloyd pretended that he was 'hurt'.

Cole sat on top of Lloyd "I win so that means that you.... You have to umm....Oh yeah you have to jump off the bed" Cole just thought that up. They have already ate,and took their bath.

It was around 8:00 Lloyd pouted "No you ch-Cheated" Lloyd complain.

"Nuh-un I won fwair and sqware" Cole cross his arms and huff lightly.

"Well what else we sup'osed to do?" Jay ask stopping their fight.

It was silence for a min

Than Zane ran over to Jay little toy box is and grab a piece of paper. And a red crayon he wrote on it and held it up for them to see.

Lloyd snatched the paper "hide and seek......?" He read. Zane nodded happily his face glowing. "Ohh good idea Zwane"

Zane blushed and look down "I COUNT" Lloyd shouted. "Ok we going to hide so you have to keep your eyes close" than they ran off.

One...
Two...
Three...
Zane ran downstairs where Jay parents was watching TV. Zane ran over to them "Oh Zane is that you name right?" Zane nodded.

"Ok what do you want sweetie"
"Hide" was the only thing that he said. Mrs. Gordan smile and nod "Ok you could hide under my blankets" Zane grinned and quickly went under the covers.

They both chuckled

Fwour..
Five...
Six...
Jay ran into his sisters room since they have a three bedroom house and since Jay is the only boy he got his own room. Jay burst through the door startling the two girls.

"Jay what are you doing in here"J'nylah ask she was on her bed reading. Jay didn't say anything he just ran and hid in the closet. "Ohh hide hide hide" Jade cheered. "Shhh don't tell Cwole "Jay hushed.

Cole ran into the kitchen and hid in the cabinet.

8....
10.. "HERE I NOT HERE I COME".
*Anthor time skip*

After about and hour of running around they grew  tired Mrs. Gordan ruffled Jay hair and kiss his cheeks. They all was in their Paw patrol sleeping bag. Except for Jay and Zane who was sleeping in bed together since Zane didn't have one.

Jay turn to his side and look at Zane "hey Zane are you really my best friend". Zane nodded "My best of the best friend" Zane whispered Jay softly smile. His adorable face smirk. Zane did the same.

"Best friend forever"
"Yeah" than they hooked their pinkies together. They fell into a nice slumber.

Yay ok so I tried my hardest on this but it still sucks but yeah sorry for this chapter but yeah enjoy