Graduated

All the kids lined up in their caps in gown excitedly.

"Awh man! We're leaving school forever!!" Kai shouted happily to Lloyd who nodded. "Yeah! I can finally watch blue's clues." Lloyd responded.

"What you watch blue's clues?! I do too!" Kai said while looking at Lloyd.

"Wow! I can ask my mom to let you come over!"

"Okay!"

The teacher then clap her hands over and over to quiet down her class. "Okay guys! Get ready! We're going to walk out there and be like big boys and girls huh?!" Ms. Allen said proudly.

Everyone nod and cheered.

Ms. Allen nodded and walked out to the stage to give a speech."oh man! This is so cool!" Kai said excitedly.

"Yeah! I can't believe we're finally out of school!" Jay said.

Zane laughed softly. "we're not out of school, Jay. Next we're going to 1st grade."

Jay eyes widened. "What?"

"First, may we have Alley Anderson?"The principal called. Alley shyly walk out with a smile as parents started clapping. She walked across the stage and sat down in one of the seats on the stage.

"Byran Boron."
"Cole Brookstone."
*A few names later*

"Lloyd Garmadon."
"Jay Gordon."
"Zane Julien."
" Kai Smith."
"Nya Smith."

*Blah blah blah*

After the ceremony, Jay and Zane were talking and playing. Zane giggled cutely and poke Jay's cheek. Jay laughed and poked Zane back.

"Jay!" Called his mother. She kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Mommy! I'm so glad we don't have to go to school anymore!" Jay exclaimed.

Mrs. Gordon made a poker face.

"Jay, honey you still have to go to school."

"What? Whhhy?" Jay whined.

Zane Pat Jay's shoulder and smiled shyly. "I'mma be at school. Will you come if I'm there?"

Jay nodded. "Of course!"

Zane smiled and hugged Jay tight. "I'm going to miss you, Jay."

Jay hugged back. "Me too."

They pulled away and smile softly.

Zane then heard his name being called by his mom.

Zane looked at his parents then at Jay. "So...bye..." Zane said sadly and ran off.

Jay sniffed and hugged his mom's leg.

Mrs. Gordon laughed. "Jay, you can still see Zane." She said with a small smile.

"Huh?" Jay's head snap up.

"Yeah. You two can totally go on playdates."

"Really?!" The boy beamed in happiness.

"Yeah. Just we gotta talk to Zane's parents."

Jay laughed. "Thanks Mom!"

Mrs. Gordon sigh as Jay ran over to Zane.

She just knew those boys will get along well.

___________

Sorry if it's short but this will be the last filler chapter.... Probably.... Maybe .......