5

Y/N: OMG today is the day!

Lee Hoseok: You're excited that it's Monday?

Y/N: For the first time ever yes I am

Lee Hoseok: You are weird

Y/N: I get to meet Wonho omg I think I'm about faint

Lee Hoseok: Hmm

Y/N: He is my ult bias and ajdjhreknedkn his abs!!

Lee Hoseok: I have nice abs, wanna see?

Y/N: no

Lee Hoseok: This Wonho is probably the opposite of what you're thinking

Y/N: What I'm thinking is true

Lee Hoseok: Yeah ok whatever

Y/N: Are you Wonho? No. stop trying to make me unhappy on a Monday which I desperately became happy for

Lee Hoseok: Anything for you babe

"Y/N! Hurry up we gotta go!!" Changkyun shouts from the door. "Coming!"

Y/N: I have to go now, I'm so nervous ahhh!!

Lee Hoseok: Catch you later babe 💋

WONHO (LEE HOSEOK) P.O.V

I smile and lay back on the practice room floor. Meeting Y/N is going to be interesting since I'm her ultimate bias. It's weird that she doesn't even know my real name is Lee Hoseok.

"Wonho, did you know Changkyun is bringing his step sister over!!" Minhyuk exclaims, entering the room. "No...." I lie.

"Well he is and I'm so excited!! I wonder what she's like." Minhyuk blushes and starts to dance some of the moves of Alligator.

The rest come in and start to stretch. "Where's Changkyun?" Minhyuk asks. "He's on his way." replies Shownu, stretching his legs.

I smirk and decide to text Y/N a little more.

Lee Hoseok: I wanna talk to you again

Y/N: But I'm about to meet my crush

Lee Hoseok: It'll be quick, promise

Y/N: ok fine...what do you want to talk about

Lee Hoseok: How of a beauty you must be

Y/N: Me!? Uh no I look like a truck ran me over

Lee Hoseok: I'm sure you look like a star

Y/N: Is this what I think I'm thinking?

Lee Hoseok: What are you thinking

Y/N: You're flirting with me

Lee Hoseok: Ok what if I am, you can't stop me

Y/N: That's right, you'll just have to stop by yourself

Lee Hoseok: You know that's never going to happen

Y/N: Hoseok, you have a girlfriend

Lee Hoseok: Katie? Yeah I'm going to break up with her the next time I see her

Y/N: So she really was cheating on you

Lee Hoseok: It was obvious

Y/N: Told ya

Lee Hoseok: no you didn't you said maybe she was, not she is

Y/N: Same thing

Lee Hoseok: There's a huge different in was and is

Y/N: I don't need a grammar lesson

Lee Hoseok: Seems like you do

Y/N: I didn't need one!

Lee Hoseok: you don't or you didn't?

Y/N: Ugh I hate you!

Lee Hoseok: Thank you

Y/N: Bye hoe

Lee Hoseok:ttyl beautiful

Y/N P.O.V

That just pissed me off. I shake my head and stare out the car window. "You excited?" Changkyun asks, concentrating on the road.

"Is that even a question?"

"Minhyuk is really excited to meet you."

"Aww that's so cute." I said, smiling. "Yeah and Wonho doesn't know about this by the way."

I look at Changkyun. "Really!?" He nods. "Yeah, since he's your bias." Changkyun turns right and parks in an empty spot. "We're here."

I get out of the car first and enter Starship. Changkyun follows slowly from behind. "Hurry up!!" I tell him anxiously.

~few moments later~

The elevator opens and Changkyun steps out first. I follow him quietly to the dance practice room. My heart is beating fast and I just have a smile on my face.

We arrive at a solid black door. The windows to see inside were tempered so I couldn't see anything. "Ready?" Changkyun puts his hand on the door knob, waiting for my answer. I take a deep breath and nod yes.

"Ok just stay out here until I call for you." He opens the door and it was silent. I wait patiently to be let in. I can hear what is going on.

"Changkyun, you're late." Kihyun says. "I know, I had to bring someone along."

"Omg it's his step sister! I am so excited!!" Minhyuk exclaims. I giggle quietly. "So where is she?" Shownu questions.

"Come in!" Changkyun shouts. Oof that's my que. I slowly reveal myself and walk in the room. They all look at me. I made eye contact with them. Then Wonho and I locked eyes.

I could feel my cheeks become red. He grins and waves. I slowly raise my hand to wave back before I had fainted.

~

I woke up in the practice room five minutes later. Seven pairs of eyes were looking down at me. "You ok?" Hyungwon said first. I nod. Changkyun helps me sit up.

"You must be a huge monebebe that she fainted." Minhyuk chuckles. I shyly smile. "What's your name pretty lady?" Wonho asks me from beside me.

I face him and blink. "L/N Y/N." Wonho smiles. "That's a pretty name, Y/N." I could feel my soul leave my body.

"Well we are Monsta X, nice to meet you Y/N." Shownu said politely in his leader ways. "She already knows who we are Shownu." Jooheon says.

"It's very nice to meet you guys! Let's be friends."