25

Y/N: I can't sleep

Lee Hoseok: Need me to accompany you in bed?

Y/N: You're funny

Lee Hoseok: I wasn't trying to be

Y/N: Thanks but no thanks

Lee Hoseok: You sure bc you're gonna regret it later on

Y/N: Second thought really wanna see you
~not sent

Y/N: I'm fine, I just wanted to talk to you

Lee Hoseok: Awwwww uwuwu

Y/N: The weather is so nice out here

Lee Hoseok: Really, I thought it would be hot

Y/N: During the day yeah but at night there's a breeze and it's just wahh

Lee Hoseok: 🥰

Lee Hoseok: You're so cute

Y/N: I wasn't trying to be

Lee Hoseok: You don't have to try

Y/N: 🤨

Lee Hoseok: Oooh I gtg, something came up

Y/N: Oh ok, good night

Lee Hoseok: 💋

I set my phone down on the table beside me and just look out onto the beach from the balcony. I close my eyes, feeling the breeze through my hair. A few seconds later, a loud but quiet knock comes from my suite door.

My eyes open wide and I start to make my way towards it. "Coming!" I open the door and look straight up at my visitor.

"Oh what brings you here this late Wonho?"
"I can't sleep, Minhyuk and Jooheon snore super loud."
"That sucks."

"May come in and hang out with you instead?" He asks, cocking his head to the right. The clock on the wall ticked twelve midnight. "Yeah sure I guess." I step out of the way and let him in.

"So how are you liking it so far?" He asks, walking towards to the balcony. I follow behind him. "It's really pretty, I can't wait till tomorrow." I answer back. We both lean against the balcony rail and listen to the waves.

"You know, there's this place in that's like about ten minutes away from here where you can pick a clam and get a pearl from the inside. With the pearl, you can make it into a necklace or whatever you want." Wonho said.

"Really? Oh we gotta go there!" I exclaim excited. "What else is there?"

"Well there's this really good ice cream parlor as well, they have over thirty flavors. There's also this place where you can take great photos. There's a lot of fun stuff to do. And obviously the beach." Wonho says, looking at the ocean with a smile.

I sort of stare at him for a minute, admiring the way he looks. Like not in a weird way but like.....i don't know, he just reminds of someone but I can't put my finger on it.