14

"Sorry, there was fan girls that I had to desk with, did you wait long?" Minhyuk tells me, fixing his bangs. I smile and reach my hand to his bangs. He lets go and let's me fix them.

"I understand, I just got here myself." I lie to him, faking a smile. I actually got here twenty minutes ago and became impatient but I didn't want to say that or that would've been mean which I can be easily.

"Ahh ok, so since we're both here, shall we?" He sticks out his arm for me to link with. I don't think twice. Minhyuk's face becomes pink and he clumsily smiles.

"What? You expected me to say no to such an offer?" I tease as we begin to walk. "Well, kind of, a lot of fans might misunderstand and think we're dating."

"I'll have Changkyun take care of that." I say back, nodding proudly. Minhyuk chuckles an "alright" and we enter our first store.

"My mom really likes antique, classic things. Not modern things, she thinks it's cheap and not as special as back in the old days." Minhyuk tells me as we look at the jewelry in the glass sealed displays.

"That's kind of gonna be hard if you're gonna get her jewelry." I say as scanning my eyes at the sparkling objects. I come across the ring section and one spots my attention. It was a crystal sunflower ring.

Hoseok.

Y/N:

Y/N: Look what I found, it reminded me of you

Lee Hoseok: It's so beautiful! Wow, is even real?

Y/N: Hold on, I'll ask

"Um, excuse me ma'am, is this real?"

"Yes ma'am, real crystal. If you want to know it's price it's $***."

Y/N: Yeah it's real, and very expensive

Lee Hoseok: How many figures?

Y/N: Three

Lee Hoseok: You make it sound like a big deal

Y/N: Hey it's expensive! You rich or something?

Lee Hoseok: No comment

Y/N: That's what I thought

Lee Hoseok: anyways it's really pretty, it made me happy you remembered me and my sunflower lecture

Y/N: Ofc, I can't forget that ig haha

Lee Hoseok: Aren't you with Minhyuk rn?

Y/N: Yeah, he's looking at earrings for his mom

Lee Hoseok: Oh ok