28

It's been three weeks and Hosoek and I haven't even spoke a word to each other. The beach trip just left us to be more distant instead of really connecting. I feel so embarrassed when I found out the truth. I was so ashamed of myself I really don't want to be seen by anyone.

Hoseok hasn't been posting on his Instagram (which he usually does a lot). I haven't seen the others either because of their tight and packed schedule. I leave for Jeju-do to visit my mother at her strawberry farm in two days. I stay with her for a month.

As I was folding my clothes and placing them in my luggage, my two best friends and Mark start to chat in the Instagram group chat.

I've known them since we were three and we've stayed friends. Saera and Maera are twin sisters who got separated from each other when their parents divorced. Saera stayed with their dad and Maera stayed with their mom. Fortunately, they were still able to see each other but had to live in different homes for reasons.

Saera has been having a crush on Mark ever since I introduced the two to him. Mark is just blind and doesn't see how Saera feels. No, he's just dumb.

How Mark and I met is a funny story. I was at an arcade with Jihoon (back when we were dating) and when I beat Jihoon in air hockey every time we played a round, Mark comes up and challenges me to a game. I reluctantly accepted the challenge and faced defeat in air hockey for the first time. Mark and I became instant friends once I got to know him more.

mork_lee: I'm boreddddd

cuddle_bby: sameee

plushie_bby: me too...

cuddle_bby: how about we all hang out somewhere?

mork_lee: I don't feel like getting up from my bed though

cuddle_bby: 🙄

plushie_bby: I mean I guess we could just chat here since no one wants to move their butts

soft_bby: I'm packing to go to Jeju-do

mork_lee: oh hey I thought you were dead or something

plushie_bby: that was rude

plushie_bby: Y/N has been going through a lot, give her a break if she's not able to chat

mork_lee: But she's always the first one to respond

cuddle_bby: he does have a point

soft_bby: it's ok, I've just been really trying calm down but I can't

mork_lee: you're like this bc of that hoe

mork_lee: I'll teach that hoe a lesson

cuddle_bby: oml

plushie_bby: it's not what you think Mark

mork_lee: it is what I'm thinking Maera

plushie_bby: is not

mork_lee: it is

plushie_bby: is not

mork_lee: Uh yes it is