34

Ooh La La💋

"What do you want?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I hold on to the doorknob and start to feel the room increase in temperature.

"I came to apologize."

"You already did." I bite my lower lip and do a little eye roll. "And I won't forgive you." Even though I want to.

He opens his mouth to say something but a loud thunder interrupts him. Then out of nowhere a heavy rain starts.

I sigh and move to the side. "Come in or you'll catch a cold." I said, as he came in. I close the door and lock it.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask, keeping my cool before I lose myself. It seemed like he noticed. Oh shit.

"Do you have strawberry smoothie?" Hoseok winks, taking off his jacket and hanging it.

"Duh. Hold on, it'll take about a few minutes." I go to the kitchen and start preparing the ingredients.

~

I set the smoothie in front of him and sit on the far side of the couch opposite of him. Hoseok takes a sip and places it back on the table.

"Is it bad?" I ask, leaning my head forwards, tilting it to face him.

"Oh it's very good, thanks." He replies. "Y/N... I really want to clear things out and sincerely apologize. I'm sorry for lying to you." Hoseok's eyes dive into mine, causing me feel nervous but I must stay strong.

"And?"

Hoseok gulps. "And the thing is, I'm sorry for being obnoxious back then because I was on the verge of popping my pants."

...
Me:

Literally no one:
...

His face turns red and he looks away. "Sorry, that was weird." He mutters. I have the feeling to laugh right now but that would probably make him feel even more embarrassed.

"Why are you so embarrassed? Isn't this what hoes say?" I said, smirking. He looks back at me and smirks as well. "What are you implying here?"

"Oh nothing." I stand up and walk away to the staircase. "Goodnight Hoseok, I think the rain stopped." Right after I said that, thunder rumbled again.

Hoseok was now standing behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck. "Y/N, are you still mad at me?" He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

"Hoseok, I recommend you leave or I'll go out of control." I say through stuttering, my heart racing. "Or you can show me that you're really sorry." I turn my head to the side and his breath hitched.

The lights went out and everything was dark. "Hoseok, where are you?" I ask a little scared. A pair of arms wrap around me and pull me close to him. I feel his body press onto mine, he lets out the faintest moan. "I'm right here princess."

I put my hands over his and lay my head back onto him. "How can I love you with your back to me?" He whispers in a low voice. I smirk and stay put. "Ahh nope, not gonna turn around."

"Ok then." He said in a normal tone, letting go of me. I turn around and see him walk backwards away from me. He shrugs his shoulders and continues until he was a little bit far off the wall. I blink and just give in.

I run to him with my arms out, jumping onto him. Hoseok catches and holds me, chuckling. "I told you."

He spins us around, my back was on the wall, while my legs wrapped around his torso. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. His grip became tighter as I went for the first move.

Before I could kiss him, he whispers something to couldn't hear. "What did you say?"

"I said you're a bad girl Y/N."

I smirk and close the gap in between our lips. His lips were warm and tasted like strawberries. Did he just–

The rain poured harder outside as the kiss became deeper. I felt a small bite on my bottom lip, causing me open it slightly and he took his chance to put his tongue in. Hoseok smirks and we continue to kiss until we couldn't breathe.

I get set on my feet, panting. Our foreheads touch, Hoseok's sweat trailing down the side of his face. He holds my hands gently, caressing my palms.

"It's really hot in this house." He said through panting. I nod in response, leaning my head against the wall. I watch him as he took off his shirt, showing his bare abs. "Like what you see?" I nod again and smile.

He comes closer and traces his finger along my chin. I place my palms on his chest and look down. His finger lifts my chin to make us fave to face. I feel his hands up my sides through my pajama shirt. Oh I don't have a bra on.

"Hoseok?" I said, wrapping arms around his neck.

"Yeah?"

"You're a hoe." I continued, letting him lift up my shirt. He drops my shirt on the floor and starts to move his hand under my pajama shorts. "But I love you." He hums and marks my neck while his hands were on my a**.

Soon enough the shorts joined my shirt on the floor. Hoseok picks me up and kisses my lips. Looking me in the eyes, he says, "I'm your hoe." and takes me up to my room.

Ok. I wasn't gonna go that far into deep smut. Hell I got in trouble for doing that.... but like sorry if you really wanted smut, go check out some others I guess.

ahaha we're close to the ending guys.

I apologize for putting my other two stories on hold I will be working on those as well.

oWo

oWo