18

"Good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" Mark asks me, helping me sit up on the hospital bed. I nod silently, feeling like my lips were glued shut.

"That's good, Changkyun should be here soon, I have a meeting at SM in an hour, call me if you need anything." Mark informs me as he grabs his belongings. I nod once more, bringing myself to smile. He smiles back and ruffles my hair and leaves.

Before I could reach for my phone, the doctor comes in holding a clipboard. "Good morning Y/N, how are you feeling?" He asks sitting on the circular wheely chair. I purse my lips together and answer.

"Much better, I totally forgot about my allergies to vanilla." I laugh to myself quietly. "Yes, be careful next time, most desserts have some vanilla extract or so." He says, jotting something on the clipboard. "Good news is that you'll be released this afternoon." He looks up from his clipboard and smiles.

I smile big at the news. "Thank you doctor!"
"Of course Y/N. We'll have to do one more test to make sure you're alright and you're off. Any questions?"

I shake my head right away, impatient for the afternoon. The doctor stands up bows slightly. "A nurse will shortly bring you some breakfast. I have other patients waiting for me." With that he left, leaving me alone. I reach for my phone.

Y/N: Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer you last night. I had an allergic reaction and had to spend the night at the hospital. But I'm getting discharged this afternoon!
~failed to send [retry]

{retried}

~failed to send [retry]

{retried}

~failed to send [retry]

You cannot contact this number it has been blocked by your phone.

Lee Hoseok
[Unblock]

{Unblocked}

{retried}

~Message sent

Lee Hoseok: Omo I'm glad you're ok! Good thing you went to the hospital early or it could've been worse

Y/N: Ikr. If it wasn't for Mark, I probably would be in a worse condition

Lee Hoseok: He was with you when it happened?

Y/N: we were out together at the frozen yogurt shop

Lee Hoseok: 🤬
~not sent

Lee Hoseok: makes sense

Y/N: Oh and by the way I tried to send that first message earlier but my phone failed to send it because I blocked you

Y/N: I don't remember blocking you

Lee Hoseok: It was Mark who did it
~not sent

Lee Hoseok: That's so weird bc I tried to call you and it said: "Cannot reach this number. The person who you are trying to call has blocked you."

Y/N: This is so strange

Y/N:😠