26

All the eight of us lay on our beach towels,side by side wearing our sunglasses. People walking by us looked at us weirdly but just walked on not caring.

"Ahhh nothing better than getting a good tan." Minhyuk sighs. "I feel like I'm a new person." He laughs at himself and then falls silent again.

"I feel like I'm burning." Wonho said, who was laying beside me. Changkyun speaks up. "Well you're so pale of course you're burning."

"Yeah no wonder I smell something burning." Minhyuk said. Wonho sits up and glares at him. "Am not."

"Are too."
"Am not!"
"Are too!"

"People see trying to tan here!" I sort of shout, sitting up. I look at Minhyuk (who was to my  left) and Wonho (who was to my right).

"Sorry...." they both sat at the same time, looking down at the sand. I smile and put my sunglasses back on. "Thank you." And I lay back down again.

"I'm going to go walk around a bit, I'll be back." Wonho said, standing up. The rest of us lift our heads up just a bit to see him and at the same time: "Ok." And rest our heads back down.

WONHO P.O.V

I continue to walk on the shore, water coming up to my lower legs. I put my hands in my pockets and for some reason Y/N comes to my mind. Smiling like an idiot, I stop walking and put my hand over my face to hide my blush.

"Hoseok?" A very familiar voice inquires. I stop smiling and remove my hand from my face.

"Hoseok! Omg What a coincidence!" Katie exclaims, coming closer to me. Jihoon follows. "You look so good, damn what's your secret? Jihoonie You should start working out like Hoseok." Katie adds a wink.

I fake laugh and scratch the back of my head. "What do you want Katie?"

"What? Can I not go to the beach with my boyfriend?"

Not when I'm around.

"Oh I heard that Y/N's here too! Jihoon maybe we should talk to her!" Katie turns to Jihoon who just wore a plain look. She then turns back to me and tilts her head, giving me the look that made me fall for her back then.

"You know Hoseok......Jihoon told me a lot about Y/N." Katie starts again, with a smirk. "Since the day she yelled at me and Jihoonie at the movie theater, I started to dislike her. Then when Jihoon told me more about her, I absolutely hate her." Katie starts to laugh.

"Hoseok." was the first thing Jihoon said. "What do you see in her?"

"Everything you don't."

"How could you, a hoe, have any girl you want, want L/N Y/N? She's an idiot, basically everything a basic bitch has."

That's it.

"You know I've had enough with your bullshit. No one insults Y/N in front of me, in front of her, or anywhere in fact. You two better get the hell out of here or else." I yell, feeling my face becoming red with anger.

"Or else what?" Jihoon steps closer to me. Just as I was about to strike, I hear Changkyun call my name. I step back and give him a dirty look.

~

Jihoon is an ass: ooh guess who we just ran into on the beach

Unknown: oooooh who did we run into Jihoonie

Jihoon is an ass: It was a hoe!

Unknown: A hoe!?