Bonus 💋

I open my eyes unexpectedly,  facing only the dark. The hoot of an owl outside was the only thing I heard. I turn my head to the alarm clock on my nightstand. 2:00am. I groan and toss and turn in a fuss, trying to go back to sleep but I just could not go back to sleep. Without anything to do, I pick up my phone and start to text Hoseok, even if he was asleep. 

Y/N: I can't sleep 😫

He's probably asleep. I set my phone beside me and sigh. Right when I closed my eyes, my phone goes off with a notification. 

my hoe 💋: stay put babe, I'm coming 

Y/N: no don't, I don't want to trouble you 

my hoe 💋: I like when you trouble me 

my hoe 💋: I'm on my way anyways, it doesn't matter 

Y/N: its really late though 

my hoe 💋: you're the one who texted me first 

my hoe 💋: five minutes away~ 

Y/N: I'll be waiting :) 

~five minutes later~

A few taps come from my window on the right. Alarmed, I get up and carefully go closer to it. As I got closer, I could make out the face of Hoseok. I slide open the window. 

"Are you crazy? There's a door you know." I said, laughing at him. Hoseok shrugs and looks into my eyes. "Crazy for you." 

"I'm about to close the window." I cringe, putting my hand on the window opener. I lean my head a little closer to Hoseok. He leans in closer as well and gets his face really closer to mine. I close my eyes but don't feel anything. 

I open back my eyes and see that his face was still close to mine. "Um what are you doing?" I ask. "Waiting for you to let me in, it's cold out here." 

"Oh. My bad." I quietly apologize embarrassed, moving out the window. Hoseok chuckles and climbs in, then closes the window shut behind him. He goes straight to the bed and plops down. "So you can't sleep you said?" he says, raising his eyebrows. 

"At least take off your shoes, gosh." I reply instead, going over to the foot of the bed, taking off his shoes for him. He wiggles his toes and smiles. I roll my eyes and go to lay beside him. "Yes, I can't sleep, what do I do?" 

"Count the sheep." 

"I already did that." 

Hoseok eyes get bigger. "Dang, and you can't sleep? Counting the sheep always help me see: 1, 2, 3-"

"No no, it's not the time Hoseok." 

"But I thought-" 

"I'm not a child." I cut him off, turning my back to him. I fold my arms across my chest and breathe out.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you're baby girl." He says calmly, wrapping his arms around me, pressing himself onto my back. His arms find their way through mine and squeezes me gently. "You know I was just teasing you." I hum in response and snuggle as close as I could. "How about we play a game." I suggest.

"Ooh I like games." Hoseok said in a interested voice. We both sit up on the bed facing each other, criss -cross-applesauce. "Ok, so the game is that you have to guess what animal I'm thinking of." I make up at the top of my head. "If you guess wrong, I have to flick your forehead. 

"And if I guess right?" 

"uh...." 

"You have to kiss me." 

Ha, he would never guess it right, so I agree. "Ok Mr. confident." He smirks. 

"Alright, so the animal I'm thinking of is small, red and is the panda's cousin." I start off. Hoseok's lips go into a straight line as he thinks really really hard about it. I smile mischievously knowing he has no idea. 

After about three minutes his response is: "Polar bear." I start to laugh at his idiocy. "Hoseok, polar bears are not small and red." 

"Really?" 

~an hour later~  

"Ok this time, I will get it right." He said in determination with sweat going down the side of his head. "But like, you've been getting them all wrong." I answer back. "Because the descriptions you're giving, are so complicated." I shake my head and have the animal I'm thinking of in my head.

"This animal lives in Australia, is a marsupial, gray, and is mostly living in the trees." Just barely as I finished: 

"Koala." 

Oh crap, he guessed right. 

"Uhhh no it was a kangaroo." I lie, fanning myself with my pajama shirt. Hoseok narrows his eyes at me, knowing obviously that I was lying. 

"Kangaroos don't live in trees. Now, my reward." He beckons me with his finger. "Fine..." I crawl closer on all fours and peck his lips. "There." 

"um, I'm not satisfied yet." He tells me, holding my chin. I blink and then peck his lips for a little longer than the next. Hoseok shakes his head. I then decide to give him a full kiss. I feel his smile as I push him slowly onto the mattress. 

I caress his cheek with my hand as we kissed. One of his hands played with my hair and the other up pajama shirt. I break the kiss and he stops his hand movements. "Satisfied." 

"No." 

"When will you get satisfied?" 

"Never." 

"And why is that?" 

"Because every time you kiss me, it makes me want more." 

I don't say anything else but blush really hard. "Kiss me more Y/N." I nod and press my lips on his again. His hands resume their work. My pajama shirt ends up on the floor along with his shirt.

The light of the moon shone in the room, allowing a little light to see. Hoseok slowly turns us over where he was on top now. He looks at me in the eye for permission and I nod, letting him do his works.