10

The hostess leads us to our table. "Your waiter will be here soon." She sets the menus down and leaves us. 

I sit first, sliding all the way down on the inside of the booth. "Y/N, can I sit beside you?" Minhyuk asks, smiling. "Yeah of course." I pat the space beside me. He slides in beside me and elbows me gently.

The rest sit down in the booth, they're stomachs grumbling. Wonho sits across from me, on the inside of the booth.

"You like the inside too?" I say. He nods. "Yeah, I feel more comfortable for some reason in that spot."

"Same!" I raise my fist for a fist bump. Wonho smirks and fist bumps me back. This sends my body a rush of mixed emotions of excitement and hope.

For the next five minutes, we all read through the menu, discussing on what to order and such.

"I've honestly never been to an Italian place." I said, flipping through the menu. "Everything looks so different and weird."
"You're missing out, Italian pasta is the best." Minhyuk chuckles, scanning through the pasta section. I flip to that page and read through.

"Hi, I'll be your waiter for today. My name is Jihun, what drinks can I start you off with?" Our waiter Jihun suddenly appears, taking out his notepad and clicking his pen open.

He looks at me first, waiting for my answer. "Uh, lemonade please." I say. Lemonade is my favorite drink ever, my grandmother used to make it all the time when I visit her.

Jihun writes my order, with a serious look on his face. "A lemonade for me too." Wonho orders also, leaning back. "Me too!" Minhyuk flares at Wonho, leaning back as well. The rest order and Jihun leaves us.

"Y/N, have you decided on what you're getting?" Kihyun asks me, peering over my open menu. "Not a clue, probably get what Changkyun gets." I said, closing my menu.

"I'm getting something with crab in it."
"Then never mind." I open up my menu.

"What's wrong with crab?"

"I'm allergic."

"Oh." Kihyun leaves it at that. "Wanna share something?" He insists. I shake my head. "No thanks......I'll figure something out." I pause and blink. "Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom."

Jooheon, Hyungwon, and Minhyuk get out of the booth first to let me out. I then fast walk to the restroom.

Y/N: Hey hoe, I need your help

Lee Hoseok: I have been summoned

Y/N: I got a question

Y/N: Have you had Italian food before?

Lee Hoseok: Ofc I have, who hasn't?

Y/N: Me

Lee Hoseok: Pfft

Y/N: I'm serious, what should I get?

Lee Hoseok: How about squid ink pasta

Y/N: Por que?

Lee Hoseok: The pasta noodles are black (squid ink) and there's squid and other stuff

Lee Hoseok: I highly recommend it

Y/N: Ok....I guess I'll try that

Y/N: If it's not good, I'll send you the check

Lee Hoseok: oh and anyways, why are you asking me

Y/N: It's bc I'm at an Italian restaurant with MX and I had no idea what to order

Lee Hoseok: Ahh, well squid ink pasta is what I always order, it's my favorite

Y/N: Mmk, Thanks.

Lee Hoseok: 💋😊

Y/N: Oh dang, I should get going now, they're probably wondering why I'm taking so long

Lee Hoseok: Ok babe, I'll ttyl

Y/N: Yeah yeah

Once I got back to the booth, the drinks were there, mine untouched, waiting patiently to be sipped.

Jooheon, Hyungwon, and Minhyuk get up and let me in. "Ooh whats that?" I ask Changkyun, pointing at his drink. "Something not for you." He picks it up and takes a sip.

"Is it because it has alcohol in it?" He nods. "Wait, you're not twenty one?" Shownu said all surprised. "No, I'm twenty, I turn twenty one in two months."

"I'll take you out for your first drink then." Wonho tells me, winking. "Um no you are not." Changkyun leans his head to face Wonho, which they were both on the same side of the booth.

"You're definitely not going to." Changkyun continues. "You'll probably take her to a club and get her drunk." I stay quiet, looking back and forth at their faces.

Wonho opens his mouth to speak but then interrupted by our waiter Jihun. "Are you guys ready to order?"

~

As we eat, Minhyuk and I talk about how cute puppies are. "Yeah, we had a buzz feed interview to go to and they let play with puppies!" He exclaims.

"Yeah, I saw it, they were really attached to Wonho though." I look to Wonho. He looks up from his food and grins.

I noticed that he had some of the black ink from his pasta on the corner of his lip. "You got something right here." I point to the corner of lip to show. "Oh ok." He looks beside him for a napkin but there wasn't any.

Without thinking, I take mine and lean across the table, patting the ink off. I feel my face go hot and my heart thumping loud. His eyes stay glued to mine. His pale face turned a little pink. Mine is probably a tomato at this point. We stare at each other for a split second until I snap back into reality.

"Oh sorry...I...." I stutter shyly, sitting back down. I hear him quietly chuckle. I pick up my fork and continue to eat my pasta, which turned out amazing to my taste buds. So I secretly pull out my phone and text Hoseok.

Y/N: Ya, this squid ink pasta is amazing!

I put it up and continue to eat, talking with the others.

WONHO P.O.V

I glance at Y/N, enjoying her pasta I recommended. My phone then buzzes. I take it out secretly and see that she texted me.

Y/N: Ya, this squid ink pasta is amazing!

Lee Hoseok: Told ya 😉

I see Y/N take out her phone in her lap and look down at her screen. I keep my phone on my lap also.

Y/N: I am like so missing out on life wth

She quickly looks back up, joining the conversation. "Have you ever been skydiving?"

"No, I haven't."
"You should, it's so much fun."

Lee Hoseok: I'm missing out on you, I think I'm getting to close

"It looks scary...." Minhyuk mumbles, but loud enough so we all heard. "Yeah, I've never been either." Y/N agrees, moving a strand of Minhyuk's bang out of his eyes.

Jealousy again.

Y/N: Hoe

Lee Hoseok: Babe