6

I sat on the sofa in the practice room, watching MONSTA X practicing their choreography for Play it Cool and Alligator. They danced to the songs over and over until perfect.

Y/N: Yo hoe

......

Hoseok doesn't reply after twenty minutes. Must be busy. I put my phone in my back pocket and continue to watch the boys dance.

Wonho's hair was dripping wet. Dripping wet. Blushing, I take out my phone to snap a pic. When I was about to press the camera button, when Wonho noticed me and gave me a smirk. Shit, he noticed, what do I do? I blinked a few times and took the picture. Wonho chuckled and went back to practicing.

I lean back against the sofa, probably red like a strawberry.

Y/N: Guess where I'm at

Mark: Hell

Y/N: No....

Mark: Heaven

Y/N: I'm not dead yet 💀 Mark

Mark: I was joking, where?

Y/N: In MONSTA X's dance room

Mark: Nice, I'm training with my trainees at SM

Y/N: Ooh good luck

Mark: Thanks

Mark: How are they

Y/N: Who

Mark: Changkyun's bandmates

Y/N: They are amazing

Mark: You fainted didn't you

Y/N: Bingo

Mark: Did Wonho talk to you

Y/N: Yeah....ajdjdjkdjd

Mark: 😂 I gtg now, ttyl, gotta train

Y/N: Kk

WONHO P.O.V

"Ok break!" Shownu announces once the song ended. Kihyun and Minhyuk drop to the floor sweating. The rest go and talk with Y/N.

I noticed that she took a picture of me dripping wet. Oh I know she liked it. Yet she doesn't know I'm Lee Hosoek and I'm going to keep it that way for now.

I check my phone and see she messaged me. How cute.

Y/N: Yo hoe

Lee Hoseok: Hey baby girl

I quickly set the device down and glance at Y/N. She was smiling and taking to Jooheon who probably told her his new joke.

I decide to go over there and sit beside her. Y/N becomes quiet. "What? You guys keeping secrets from me?"

"Uh no." She answers, her cheeks turning pink. "Good, I don't like secrets." I wink and purposely rest my arm on the back of the sofa, my hand slightly touched her ear.

"You're-"

"You're cute Y/N." Minhyuk cuts me off. He sits on the other side of Y/N and puts his arm around the back of the sofa. I lean my head back and glare at him. Minhyuk smiles and winks at me.