32

Y/N: my train stopped at Jeju now

Changkyun: that's good to hear, I'm glad you're safe

Y/N: Ooh I see my mom out the window, I gtg now

Changkyun: have fun :p

"Y/N!" I hear my mom shout as I step off the train, dragging my luggage behind me. I spot her and a smile comes across my face. "Mom!" I wave at her and we both approach each other.

"Oh I've missed you baby." She embraces me in a hug and pecks my cheek. "Aww I miss you too mom." We let go of each other and she takes the suitcase handle from my hand.

"Mom, you don't have to, I got it." I say, taking it back. She shakes her head.

"No no, I'll do it, you came from a long train ride." My mother grabs it again and starts walking off. I follow behind her.

"But I don't want you to hurt you're arm."

"You're calling me old now?" She stops and turns to face me. I stop as well and smile nervously. "Of course not..."

"Good." And we both walk side by side to her car.
~

The house and farm are still the same as the years before except she had the kitchen renovated.

"Wow the kitchen looks so beautiful!" I exclaim, slicing my hand on the white marble counter. My mom chuckles and sets my suitcase by the stairs.

"I know right! Guess who did for me?"
"That guy you've been seeing?"

A blush creeps on her face and she starts to fix her hair. "Yes?" She nods and becomes all giddy. I sigh and set my mini back pack on the stool. I check the time on my phone.

"Mom, why don't get some internet provider up here? I have no service! Every time!" I pout, putting my phone back in my back pocket. My mom shakes her head saying, "Nope."
"Ugh!" I sit on a stool and put my head down on the counter.

The front door swung open with a loud "bang" as a well as a gust of wind. I raise my head back up to see what it was and knowing my stupid self, I should've known who it was.

"Ethan!?"

"Y/N!"

I jump off my seat and run up to him, giving him a tight hug. "Woah you're hugging me to tight." he said laughing, hugging me back firmly. "I don't care." I lay my head on his chest and just take everything in.

Ethan actually is my very first friend, since birth, even before I met Mark, Saera, and Maera. He's been with me ever since my parents divorced and I had to move to Seoul with my dad. I'm really happy to see him right now.

After what seemed like a long time, we let go. I smile while looking him up and down. "You've changed, how was America?" He shrugs, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"I got dumped." He flatly said. I frown. "By who?" "The girl who's dating Taeyong."

"You asked her out!?" I shout, pushing him back on the couch. "You knew she has a boyfriend!" I go towards the couch and sit next to him. "I mean you went to study food, not steal a girl from her man." I continue with a sigh. "It's like I have to scold you every time you do something wrong."

A pause follows, leaving us just starting at each other. His ears become pink and pulls out a pillow from behind him. He raises his eyebrows, his jaw lowered. I feel behind me for a pillow but there wasn't one. I gulp and receive the hits from the pillow.

"Ok ok ok, I'm sorry!" I yelp, hiding under the coffee table. He smirks and kneels down, his head tilted. "Good." Ethan throws the pillow down on the couch and walks out. "I'll be on the swing bench."

I crawl out from under and wipe the dust off my clothes and join him outside. We both catch up on each other's lives.

~

WONHO P.O.V

Lee Minhyuk: good luck hyung 👍

Lee Hoseok: thanks

Lee Minhyuk: Remember the words I told you tell her

Lee Hoseok: absolutely not

Lee Minhyuk: it'll work, I promise!

Lee Hoseok: how do you know 🙄

Lee Minhyuk: I just know it will

Lee Hoseok: She'll think of me more as a hoe if I tell her: "Sorry for being obnoxious back then because I was on the verge of popping my pants."

Lee Minhyuk: it'll turn her on

Lee Hoseok: no it won't

Lee Minhyuk: ok how about this, if you're stuck on words and have no idea what to say, that's your last option

Lee Hoseok: ok fine...

Lee Minhyuk: Have a safe trip!

hoseokie

Heading off to Jeju!

66M likes
222k comments

~Comments disabled~