35

The sun shined through the closed curtains of my window. I lay on top of Hoseok, my head on his bare, warm chest. I flutter my eyes open and stare into space, listening to Hoseok's heart beat. Lazily, I lift my arms over my head and hold Hoseok's hands, which was behind his head.

His fingers lace with mine and he opens his eyes slowly and looks down at me. "Good morning princess." He quietly said, letting go of my hands to wrap around my back. "Good morning~" I say back, coming up to peck his lips. He smirks and turns us around, with him on top.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I smile and give him a small nod. "Me too." Hoseok leans down to kiss me but a knock at the door stops him.

"Y/N, breakfast is ready!"

The voice belonged to Ethan who was turning the knob. I quickly motion Hoseok to hide under the covers but it was too late. Ethan stood there, staring at the both of us, with his mouth open. Hoseok's face turns red as he covered the both of us with the blanket.

There was an awkward silence filled the room in this awkward situation. Unexpected, Ethan starts to burst out laughing. "Omg Y/N, I–" and he walks out the room.

~

"Good morning you two." my mom greets us, setting down the food on the table. My heart was beating so fast from how scared I was. I'm pretty sure I'm in huge trouble. Hoseok ruffles my hair like everything was just fine but it's not. I had sex in my mother's house, how is that calming and ok when your mother will probably beat the shit out of you?!

I expected my mother to scold us, well especially me, but then another unexpected thing happened. She gives Hoseok a hug, with a huge smile on her face saying, "I'm glad everything turned out well." Hoseok smiles back, humming a "Mhm."

"Wha–"

"It's ok Y/N, let me explain."
So we all sat around the kitchen table and my mom and Hoseok explained the deal.

So Hoseok was able to reach my mom through Ethan which apparently he's his high school classmate. Hoseok explained to my mom the situation and how we met. She happily offered to help and they set a plan:

1. Hoseok comes to the house at night, knowing I'll still be awake

2. We talk it out and make up.

"What kind of plan is that!?" I exclaim, pressing palms on my cheeks. All three of them laugh. Hoseok held my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb. I sigh and lean against his shoulder.

"Awww that's so sweet...." Ethan says, rolling his eyes. I purse my lips together and throw a pillow at him. "Says the one who got dumped in America."

Ethan holds on to the pillow and we both stare at each other for a hot second, before he threw the pillow back at me very hard. But it didn't hit me, it Hoseok's back.

I lay on the couch, holding onto Hoseok. "Are you ok?" he asks, propping himself up so he could face me. I put my hand on the side of his face and smile.

"More than ok."

~

Lee Minhyuk: omg I miss you!

Y/N: aww I miss you too!!!

Lee Minhyuk: Nah, you're just saying that to be nice

Lee Minhyuk: you're probably being all kissy kissy with wonhoe rn

Y/N: possibly

Hoseok and I were sitting on my bed, him sitting behind me, hugging me from behind. He props his chin on my shoulder and takes a look at my texts.

"Tell him you're too busy to talk." He pouts, pecking the side of my neck.

Lee Minhyuk: ha I knew it!

Y/N: look, I'm a little busy rn

Lee Minhyuk: of course you are 😑

I lay my phone at the side of the bed and Hoseok and I sit in the same position you in silence for about five minutes.

"Hoseok?" I said, getting out of his lap and sit in front of him. He scrunches nose for a brief second and ruffles his hair.

"Cutie." I say under my breath with a small smile.

"What did you say?" Hoseok asks, coming closer to me.

"Nothing..." I start to back down as he came closer until my back hit the mattress.

"I think I heard something, did I not?"
"I think you didn't." His face starts to come closer to mine. Our lips were inches apart until he stopped and raised his eyebrows.

"Fine. I called you a cutie."

"Oh, thanks!" Hoseok sits back up and leans his back on the bed frame. I open my mouth in a 'o' shape and sit back up as well.

"We're you not going to finish?"

Hoseok smirks with a shrug. "I-" without letting him finish, I pounce on top of him and press my lips onto his. I feel him smirk again as he put his hands at the sides of my face.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said, pushing away strands of hair out of my face.

"Do I?"
He chuckles at my statement and cups my face.
"Kiss me one more time Y/N."

I smile and lean in again, kissing him till the oxygen in our lungs almost ran out.

"You hoe."

ahaha.

.......

Sorry for not updating, I've had a lot of school.

Bonus chapter is next!!!

Texting Wonho(e) | WONHO X Reader {✔}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें