Three|| The Hostile And Vulnerable Prt. 1 [edited]

I formed my mass anti-gang group a few years prior to making my comeback from the "dead" public. London and Seoul were crawling with gangs who were involved in all areas of street-crime activities like extortion, drug trafficking, both in and outside the prison system, and theft. These gangs also victimised individuals through robbery and kidnapping.

I engaged in intense and physical training before recruiting and training, we became the first generation of g/n. My aim was to protect while striking terror into the hearts of criminals, whilst believing they were superstitious and cowardly.

Our strength and loyalty had no limits, we were possibly the most feared gang and strongest by far believed to tear criminal activities from within, however, some came to choose we were a mere rumour. We were credited in demolishing many gangs and no one could find who was responsible. Members never engage in a fight unless told so by me, otherwise, we will continue with their lives, hidden in plain sight until it was time, meaning our territory was practically non-existent.

We are a gang with no name, nicknamed The Ghosts by our enemies. You can't defeat something, you can't see. Right?

"James, fuck sake! Put that down, or I will shoot you!" I yell groggily getting up from my workstation in a haste. James had the audacity to snatch the blueprints I'm working on. Correction: was working on. "Oh-Oh, you think I won't? Yeah, you're right, but Yeon-Seo will", I smirk amusingly as I waved the gun in the air after hearing his mocking snicker.

"Ji-Young put the gun down. It's too early for your emo shit", I heard a familiar voice echo and I instantly sigh in defeat. "Fine, fine", I mutter before I slammed the gun into its component. I turned around and crossed my arms and watched Yeon-Seo's, who walked over to James and grabbed his ear, then grabbing the papers out his hand. James tried to pry her hand away before she could tear it off. "As a British citizen, I have the right to freedom of speech. And I say, let me go!", he whines and I watch him being shoved aside causing me to burst out in laughter. "I didn't drink enough coffee for this", I yawn.

I look over to Yeon-Seo glare at me. "What crawled up your ass and died?", I joked and immediately regretted it considering her expression hadn't changed. "You need sleep", she commanded, narrowing her eyes. "But, I'm working on-", I began as I helped her clear away my mess. "-something, we know. That's what you always say", James interrupted, not looking impressed. "Well, I am", I whisper, shrugging my shoulders hoping the conversation had ended but it wasn't. I felt a pair of hands force me to look at them, "Go. To. Bed." I roll my eyes. "Ditch the attitude", he hissed. My eyes widened, surprised at him.

"No! I can create an A.I and-"

"-and I will knock you out!"

I scoff before sipping the last drops of coffee on the table, moving towards my computers and shutting them down. I switched the light off and walked out, crawling into my bed. It was 4 in the morning and I had to admit, I was tired.

"Is it illegal to push someone off a roof and say they died cause of natural causes?" I say annoyed at them. "Miss Lee, you'd throw them off a roof." They pouted but they found it amusing. "Gravity is natural." I smirk before turning and falling asleep.

I woke up the very same morning- or so I thought. I had slept my way through to lunchtime which caused me to bolt up and out of the manor within minutes, catching a few seconds to say my goodbyes. I scurried to the lunch hall trying to ignore the sudden feeling of nausea.

I slowly opened the cafeteria door and slipped in, unnoticed. I scanned the room for Daniel but something caught my attention. "Yeah, almost all set. Just need one more." It was Jiho talking through the phone as he stumbled with three plates of food in his hands. "Yeah, almost done", he reassures. Seeing this pitiful sight, I instinctively walked towards him to only be blocked by love-struck boys. Ji-Young? Let's eat together~", the boys flirted with hearts in their eyes.