Six|| Coffee Is My Survival Juice [edited]

I sat with my laptop, typing away as I take a few sips from my iced white coffee and occasionally stare out the window of Star Coffee in a daze. I decided to go home from the library and freshen up, then to spend the rest of my time at a coffee shop.

I wore a dark cream two-piece dress with a plaid pattern over my white, long sleeved turtle neck. The top had thin straps, a v-neck and zip as its centerpiece. The skirt was high waisted and pleated. I wore black laced boots. My hair was straightened and parted to the side. A few strands fall onto my face making me tuck it behind my ear and sigh a good amount under my mask.

According to Yeon-Seo, I needed a place away from the mansion and the company to work. Despite it being too noisy here, the atmosphere was tolerable. While I'm here, I expect Yeon-Seo is carrying out decisions on my behalf.

I had noticed, Jace worked as a waiter. I looked over to him out of interest, noticing the Burn Knuckles made their entry and were making their order. They must come here often, I thought to myself.

I look away and stare at the ceiling above me, bored out of my mind. I close my eyes for a brief moment, I wonder if they've completed building my lab. We never had the time to make my lab bigger so this was a great opportunity.

I may be the owner of a company but I'm definitely not the owner of Lee Manor, that would be Yeon-Seo as she's my legal guardian.

Soon, my thoughts drift to Johan and his mother, where could they be? I question with a sad look in my eyes. I take my phone, once hearing my phone buzz, it was James.

Guardian Angel

James:

U doing good?

Me:

Yh, hanging in there>~<

James:

Hmm, how about we go somewhere afterwards?

To get you feeling better

Me:

Any ideas where?

James:

Lol I was wondering you would know

Me:

Bish...( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

I'll get back to you about that then

James:

Ite, I expect an answer when I pick you up XP

Me:

Ugh, fine ಠ_ಠ Now, bye now.

James:

Aw, byee ಥ_ಥ

I role my eyes and scoff, remembering what had happened and stared at the screen in a daze. I stayed silent, remembering how I shot up from my bed early in the morning, frantically looking around my slightly dimmed room. I felt someone rush in, embracing me in a protective hug. "Hey, it's ok", James muttered as I held back a choke. I buried my head into his neck, completely exhausted as he rubs my back.

'She wants nothing but to reunite with her parents. Everytime she closes her eyes, she watches the incident replay all over again, it has led her to cutting and burning herself...She felt ' James thought.

In the nightmare, it was almost the end of school for the day and I had turned my chair towards Daniel. I watched him still working so I went back to sleeping after I completed the work our teacher had set long before.