Four|| The Hostile And Vulnerable Prt. 2 [edited]

I fought back. "You don't like me? Have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fuck", I spoke emotionlessly walking up to him. I pulled up my sleeves. They laughed, "What will a pretty girl like you do?". "Ji-You-", came Daniel but I didn't wait for the man to make the first move so I gave it to him. Taekwondo, I think to myself. I sent my left leg upward, ripping his shirt in the process. It startled him. "How-". Before he could react I slammed his face to the ground with my foot, knocking him out.

The other man ran to me in rage, aimlessly trying to land a punch on me. Boxing. I bought my fists to either side of my head, bringing my right foot out, taking my stance. I was about to send a punch towards his face which made him freeze but I decided to leave him in one piece. I appeared around him and swooped my arms around his right arm, one grabbing his shoulder while the other clenched on his lower arm. I kicked him behind his knee making fall. I kept the hold for a while.

"Hothead, do you want to die? You, a little piece of...", I scowled as he grunted in pain. "I'll spare you. Get your friend and your girlfriend out. You have 2, no, 30 seconds." "Do you know who I am? I rule over Gian High!", he roared. I laugh letting him go. "25 seconds", I warned him. He staggered back and desperately got hold of his friend calling his girlfriend as he did.

"We'll give you a break! But we won't forget your faces! You rotten youngsters", he spoke as he walked out slamming the behind him.

"You guys rule!"

"Sick!"

"And I was like!"

"Lol."

"Hey, do you know who I crushed before?"

"Hehe, you mean that guy?"

"Did you see them snap?"

"It was obviously not their first time!"

"Lol."

"Who knew Ji-Young could fight like that?"

You haven't seen anything yet, boys. "Ji-Young, Danny! Don't worry about my busted phone!", one of the minions tapped us on the shoulder with a wide grin on his face. "I will just steal G Hole's phone, hehe." Is this what they call fun? "I should've taken a nude pic of those bitches, too. Hehe." He continued. Harass others with no consideration.

Me and Daniel gave him a death stare. "Let go." We say together, boring into his soul. I got angry. "Keep your disgusting hands off me", I growl. They gasped backing away in utter shock. They were sweating. Alcohol makes me into a different person. "You guys having fun? Have you ever put the shoe on the other foot?", Daniel began.

Alcohol allowed our deepest held thoughts, come rushing out. "I'm tired of people like you. So tired of having to deal with your bullshit." I firmly said. "Don't pick on me", Daniel said, making them look at him. "Do you even know how I feel?" We said together. I was standing by Daniel. He was sitting on the floor, defeated.

They stood in shock once more. 'Um...What?! What are they saying? Who's bugging them? Are they warning us?', they thought frantically. "They are right. Don't bother them. You bastards", Zack yelled making me perk my head up in interest. 'Ah, he's a pain in the ass. Should we hit him when he's drunk.' The minions thought.

I prompted myself against the wall not noticing Daniel take a drink until he spat it out. I resisted the deadpan, too tired. I saw him shutting his eyes, swaying a little. "Niel!" I called him but he already fell unconscious. I prompt myself against the wall watching the others by Daniel.

"Danny!"

"Wake up!"

"He's smashed hehe."

I felt myself taking off my jumper. Luckily I had a sports bra underneath. "Hey-Ji-Young what are you doing?!" It was Zoe speaking but unfortunately, I couldn't see anything very clearly. "It's getting too hot", I whined. I tied the jumper around my waist. "You like what you see?", I sassily spoke with a few slurring out of my mouth. They quickly diverted their eyes, bleeding noses and blushing faces away.